003

Kalani ( Lani )

It has been 2 weeks since after what happened at the party , I don't know how to feel about it but I don't want Jamarcus , but ian wan all dat to happen .. I haven't even talked to Aleena for 3 days now so I don't know how everybody feels , not even J4 .

" Lani , come here rq " My momma screamed across the house .

" mmcht lemme see wtf she want " I said getting up stretching putting on my slippers making my way downstairs .

" wsp ? "

" Run to the store and get me a Reese cup and a sprite "

" With what money ? " I said huffing and puffing

" Girl get thee fuck out my face & my money " My momma says giving me the 20 bill

" Mhmmm you knew " I said walking out her room and walking back to my room to get my charger and AirPods because I was planning on going to leena crib after .

I get in the car and connected my phone into the aux and started playing " my body " by yb

Had you on my mind till this morning , my thoughts all around and I don't know what im doing
know a lotta things wouldn't be fair to you
So im trynna keep this flowin .

Fuck around and catch me in that rolls with some tissue , shittin on these niggas and im crying cause I miss you .

I sung the last part and ended up pulling in to the store and unplugging my phone from the aux .

I went to get the sprite first because I knew the Reese's cups would already would be up there in the check out like it always is .

I grabbed the Reese's cups and put it on the counter.

" would this be it for you ?" The lady asked .

" Yes "

" alright that would be $4.32 " the lady said , I gave her the $20 bill and she gave me my change back .

" Have a nice evening " The lady said

" You too " I said while exiting the store .

While im in the car putting the bag in the front seat Aleena called me .

Leenababy 💘'

" Hello ? " I said as the phone connected

" Hey girl ; wyd ? " Aleena said

" Girl nothing , you good ? Aleena asked

" Yeah I'm chillin , I was on my way to go see you "

" Im not at the crib " Aleena said

" Wya " I said while pulling out the parking lot .

" Im at Chris spot chillin wi him homeboys "

" Chris ?? " I said confused cause who tf

" Girl J4 and nem homeboys "

" mhmmm , I SHOLL ain going over there "

" Girl just come down here and we'll ride back to my house when you ready to go "

" Igh bye , just share tha lo "