009

( Continued )

After we got in the car and drove off everybody was livid , I don't know if it was because we fought back to back and didn't get to enjoy our time or the cops had shut it down . I think option one was right .

Aleena tried to make conversation and talk about the fights but J4 wasn't trynna hear all that . He was the main one that was pissed , He didn't wanna hear shit !! No music , no body laughing NOTHING .

" Lani take me home " Aleena says and I took her home , she didn't wanna stay in the car if everybody was mad .. even damn yanna was mad and I don't know why cause she jumped in !! It's not like she got beat up or nothing but I dropped Aleena off at home .

" You can take me home too lani " Yanna said like she was irritated .

I didn't even say nothing at this point because I was irritated myself on why everybody was mad  , I dropped yanna off and I was otw to take J4 and nem home .

" Is y'all going to J4 house or ?? " I said confused asf

" Juh take them to my crib " J4 said and I followed his orders cause it was getting real awkward in the car .

I finally pulled up to J4 house & everybody got out but J4 , J4 hopped in the front seat .

" Why you still in here " I asked

" I'm checking up on yo dumb ass " He said and I rolled my eyes .

" I'm not fucking dumb I hate that you act like that and I just fought over you , man now if I think about it you not even my mtf nigga . She can have yo stupid ass " I said angrily .

" Nigga nobody told you to fight that big ass bitch , ian blaming shit on you cause she hit yo ass first" J4 said to me .

" man can you just get out the car j4 " I said leaning back in my seat .

" Ian going nowhere , I'm checking up on you " he said pulling me .

" mhmm " Keep it cute and simple kalani

" Speak thee fuck up " He pulled me by my neck making us look directly at each other .

" Get thee fuck offa me " I said as I punched him in his chest and he got up hitting me ( straight throws )

" man fix yo attitude befo I put it in you " He said while on top of me .

" Alright bra " I said trying to get up

" I'm finna go , gimme yo number " He said and guess what I did .. put it in 😘

" Alright be safe ma " he said as he getting out the car and I nodded my head before driving off .

It has been about 3 days since what happened and everybody was still talking to me like nothing happened .

I went to school everybody was talking about the situation !! Even Zay ass 😂

" Aye kalani word " Somebody said in the hallway

" Wassup " I looked back and seen zay the one that called my name

" Put me on with yo cousin yanna " He said and I looked at him smiling

" Awwww you want li cuzzo " I said poking his cheek

" Aye girl stop allat and just pmo " He said while walking away

" Alright I gotcha tonight " I said while walking out the double doors .

yannalover 🥰 '

yanna , we going somewhere after school .

yannalover 🥰 '
Ian up to the challenge .

girl imma be dere afterschool .

yannalover 🥰 ' loved " girl imma be dere afterschool"

after school pops around and I'm outside of yanna house waiting on her to come on , she ended up getting in the car after the fact she said she didn't wanna come with me but oh well .

Now my plan is to get the put on together but I don't know if yanna would wanna go for it . I'm thinking this girl gay assum cause why she never wanna get put on .

" Where we going lmk before we get there " Yanna said .

" J4 house , and before you say sum Zay wanna get put on with you sooo " I said and she looked and me shocked

" I didn't know he was serious " Yanna said laughing

" Wym ? " I said honestly confused .

" Not shit keep driving " She said and leaned back in her seat .

We finally got to J4 house , I stayed in the car and called J4 to come outside and tell Zay to come outside also .

"Yanna stay inna car " I said making her close her door back .

Zay and J4 ended up coming out the house and sitting in the back seat .

" What this is ? " Yanna said and looked at me girl sit back and relax gottdamit

I turned around and see Zay just smiling through his braces 😂😂 .

" I told you already , I'm putting you and zay on . Don't ask questions " I said and looked at her and then looked at zay .

I looked back and see J4 just looking at his phone twirling his hair looking bored .

Yanna and zay ended up going in the house doing God knows what ..

" What's wrong witchu shorty " J4 said

" Nothing wrong " I kept it cute and simple

" Something is wrong witchu cause you ain't speaking " He said grabbing me

" I know you still not mad about that night " He said looking at me

" aint nothing wrong promise ya " I said keeping it simple .

" Who was that girl that I fought J4 " I asked

" I won't even call her my ex , I gave her dick once and she got dictamized , ain trippin cause this ain no normal dic " He said laughing and pulling his blunt out and lighting it .

" Oh ight " I said

" But I'm finna go back inside " He said and he pulled me into a kiss .. his lips was so mothafuckina soft I couldn't ..

" Alright tell yanna ta come on " I said

———————————————————————-

this chapter was short cause the next chapter gon be HAWTTTTT .