004

J4 POV

fr ian even mean to spazz out on shorty but she pushed me to my limits talking back to me like im leena assum , she got what she wanted so I gave it to her 🤷🏽‍♂️.

yeah shorty was cute & small asf I wanted ta hit at ha but ian kissing ass for nobody so she can do what she wanna do ion too much care .
———————————————————————————

I'm sitting on the couch of my crib rolling up a blunt until I see this bitch calling me .. ion got no words fa shawty so ian answering , but she just kept calling me .

Incoming FaceTime call from : Naomi 😐

" Man wtfk do yo ah want " I said

" I just miss yo ass , I know we done or wtv you wanna call it but shoo " this dumb ass bitch

" Aw man , well im frl done witcha ain ian explaining myself no more so kiss my ass " and I ended the FaceTime call . nobody got time for shorty

Chris , Cameron , & Elijah was at they li girlfriends house so I was just chillin by myself .

Chris been had a girlfriend but she never came over when it was him and tha gang , she ain wanna get into all that bidness we always do so she stuck where she at .. Chris was my homie if nobody else there it sholl is him , he tha one that was there for me when I needed li jit so imma always be there when he need it .. plus his momma died due to cancer and his father was in jail for 5 years so he only had me .. I told ma dukes and she brung his ass in .. so that was my brotha fr .

Cameron was my brotha brotha , ian want my brotha into all my bidness and what I had got going on but he learned from me and got everything from me so Ian tripping about what he had going on . he ain have no girlfriend but it's not he ain wan one cause he get bitches but he ain wi allat petty shit females be doing so he single for right now 😂 ( my nigga ain gay doe )

Elijah was my homie , his dad left em and his momma empty handed they had nothing so I took my time outta my life and helped them now they in a big house living life & I love that fa my nigga .

" Damn what this foo want nie " Aleena called me and i already know wsp

          Incoming FaceTime call from : Aleena 🤮

" Why tf you flip out on ha " Soon as the call connected she onnat shit .

" Ian flip on ha ass , she tried me so I gave it to ha it ain like she didn't like it cause I shoo know she loved it . But Ian flip out on ha " I said rolling up my blunt

" Mann allat lyin gotta go , you flipped out on ha and that shit weird asf cause she ain do nun to you , you lonely asf whole time you needa get right with ha cause I know you like her " Aleena said

" mmcht get thee fuck outta here , if I wanted shawty I would've got her .. simple "

" im finna be ova there wi Cameron "

" unt unt yall can stay ova where y'all at nie , ion wan visitors "

" too late " the call disconnected

———————————————————————————

Kalani ( Lani )

" I don't even know what I did to this nigga , he blaming it all on me but Ian kissing no nigga ass .. that ain me " I said while otp with McKinley .

" Den don't kiss his ass , I seen his pictures on instagram and he fine ight but fine niggas cheat on girls " McKinley said

" He fine but ian wi allat calling me out my name and shit , but imma call you back Aleena calling me " And I disconnected from the call with McKinley and got otp with leena .

Leenababy 💘 '

" Hello " I said as the call connected

" Put some clothes on , im finna take you somewhere" She said as the call disconnected .. the only reason she did that cause she know I would've said NOPE .

But I put on some clothes which was some black shorts and a grey nikee hoodie and my crocs .

I got in the car with leena and Cameron was in the car , I don't know him but all I know that Cameron was cool with J4 . It's not like I didn't like J4 it was just I wasn't just cool with him .

" Hey jit " Cameron said to me

" Wsp , & leena what he doing in the car ?" I asked

" We going to J4 crib " She said

" Oh hell no , let me thee fuck outta hea " I said

" ain nothing wrong with my brotha , he just flipped out on ya " He said laughing and I turned around reading to smack this nigga .

" Oh ight " I said making it short and simple

We finally pulled up to J4 crib and they got out the car and I was just sitting in the car cause I sholl wasn't getting out .

" shawty get out and come speak " Cameron said

" Nah imma stay inna car " I said nodding my head and looking in my phone

" Let her stay in there " Leena said

I'm sitting on my phone on instagram scrolling on my feed and I heard the door opening .

I looked over and seen J4 coming in the car looking at me & im just looking at him like he got in the wrong car .

" Wassup shorty " He said and I nodded my head looking at him and looking right back in my phone

" So you can't speak " He said as he grabbed my chin and made me look at him

" J4 what thee fuck you want bra " I said

" Ian come in here to kiss yo ass , but i did come in here to apologize for my actions about yesterday" He said .

———————————————————————-

imma finish this tmmr im sleepy asf , comment sum mo shi .. what yall want me to put in the next chapters ?? like these chapters tho 🥹 .

you think J4 want her ??

should Cameron and Leena get with each other ??

thoughts ????