010

( Continued )

After J4 got out the car , he went to go get yanna after I told him to .
Kalani Marie Wilson

" So what y'all was talking about " I said before pulling out the driveway .

" Nothing frl , we was just talking about what happened at the party and some mo shit . I gave him my number and after that J4 came and got me .

" aweee you like him " I said plugging in
my phone charging it .

" this ain't that , but he cute with his lil braces " Yanna said as she smiled

" mhmmmm " I said texting my momma seeing what she was doing .

" ouuuokay , you and J4 ??! " She said and I looked up at her .

" not ur bidness but he did a li sumn sumn inna car " I said and smiled .

" don't tell me y'all fucked already " She said and I punched her in the arm .

" girl we ain't fuck this ain't that , I'm not doing nothing with him because I just fought his bitch the other night over him and he not even my nigga . I hate that shit I'm finna be fighting Naomi damn near everyday " I said and stopped at the red light .

" I feel ya cause about Zay im already ready to fight allem bitches he entertain 😂 " She said shaking her head

" Girl we not fighting over no nigga no more , this ain't that no more . If he wantchu without taking advantage of you he can get you simple . " I said as I pulled up to my house .

I unlocked my the door and seen my momma was cooking tacos .

I haven't seen my momma in so long cause she been out of town for about 2 weeks having a blast with her husband . They went out to their honeymoon in Miami FL . She came back acting like a brand new person .

" Hey momma " I said

" Hey lani & Hey yanna , what she doing here ?" momma Jackie said .

" Hey momma Jackie " Yanna said waving

" I didn't feel like dropping her off at her house so I just brung her here . " I said as we walked up the stairs headed to my room .

" Y'all gone eat ? If y'all do yall gotta fix y'all own plate " She said as she fixed my little brother plate .

" Alright we gon be back down here " I said as we walked up to my room .

I immediately got in the shower and took care of my hygiene like always , about 20 minutes later I got out the shower washing my face and brushing my teeth .

After I got down with that I lit and candle in my room & put on my robe with my bra and underwear underneath , & I started putting my hair in curlers so when I wake up it will be curly .

Yanna ended up getting in the shower after me and I gave her some shorts and luckily she had a bag in my car with clean clothes in the bag so she took care of her hygiene as well .

After all that we ended up going downstairs and fixing our plate and started eating the tacos my momma fixed . Then we went up stairs bored as everrrrr .

My momma ended up leaving with her husband so we invited Aleena here since she was at her house bored & sleep .

Me and yanna hear a knock at the door so I went downstairs to open the door and by surprise it was J4 .. how thee fuck he get my location ?? But I remembered I shared my location with him when I was at the party because his dad didn't know the directions and after that I never stopped sharing the location ( I forgot ) .