🌈 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 🌈

JUDGEgalwithnoinnocence

WINNER ✨️

BOOK:: The Beginning Of The End

AUTHOR: EEe0342

Role of the side character (8.5/10):

Haylee has a tragic past which has made her stronger. She had lost many of her loved ones, but she never became accustomed to losing those closest to her. She was very close to Anthony until she was kicked out of the underground society but even after that she still seems to have a soft spot for him.

Description (7.5/10)

Haylee is a thin short woman with brown eyes and medium-length hair. She was well versed with the forest and was physically fit as she frequently had to deal with those monsters. She knew everything about that place and learned how to deal with everything. Having her by his side was the best thing he could ever wish for.

Ability to progress the plot (9/10):

Haylee's significant influence affects the direction of the book, as her actions play a crucial role in shaping its outcome. By distracting the monster, she not only saves him but also prevents the plot from reaching a dead end.

Character Development (8/10)

Even though at first Haylee appeared bitter towards Anthony, she had a soft spot for him. With more experience in the forest than him, she had an advantage. Haylee helped heal his wounds and protected him.

Overall Influence in the book (9/10)

Overall, Haylee's contribution to the book cannot be overstated. It is undeniable that Anthony's very existence in the forest depended entirely on her presence and support. Without Haylee, Anthony's chances of survival would have been close to non-existent.