24) Horse riding training

As the sun began to peek over the horizon, casting a golden hue across the kingdom

Jungkook gently stirred Jimin from his slumber.

"Good morning my love" Jungkook murmured his voice a soothing melody to Jimin's ears as he pressed a tender kiss to his omega's forehead.

Jimin blinked his eyes open greeted by the sight of his adoring alpha, his heart fluttering at the sight of Jungkook's loving gaze.

"Good morning alpha" he replied his voice soft with sleepiness yet filled with affection.

With a smile, Jungkook helped Jimin rise from their bed, his strong arms supporting his omega's delicate frame with ease.

"It's time for our morning training, my dear" Jungkook said his tone firm yet gentle as he guided Jimin towards the training grounds.

As they reached the open space, Jungkook's demeanor shifted his alpha instincts taking over as he prepared to lead their training session.

Standing tall and commanding, he issued instructions to Jimin, his voice carrying authority and determination.

"Focus, Jimin" Jungkook commanded, his eyes sharp as he observed his omega's form. "Keep your stance steady, and remember to breathe."

With each swing of their swords, Jungkook pushed Jimin to his limits, his training methods strict and unwavering. But beneath his stern exterior lay a deep well of love and concern for his omega's well-being, driving him to push Jimin to be the best version of himself.

After their training session, Jungkook led Jimin to a cozy corner of their palace gardens where a lavish spread of fruits, pastries, and other delectable treats awaited them.

With a tender smile Jungkook seated Jimin on his lap and began to feed him with his own hands each gesture filled with love and care.

"Here baby" Jungkook said softly, offering a succulent piece of fruit to Jimin.

Jimin's tired eyes lit up at the sight of the food his stomach growling in appreciation. Gratefully, he accepted the fruit from Jungkook's hand and took a bite, savoring the sweetness that burst across his taste buds.

"How are you feeling, Jimin?" Jungkook asked his eyes searching Jimin's face with concern.

Jimin sighed softly, leaning his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

"Tired, but happy," he admitted, a small smile playing at his lips. "Your training is tough, but it makes me feel stronger."

Jungkook's heart swelled with pride at Jimin's resilience his admiration for his omega growing with each passing moment.

"You are strong, Jimin" he whispered pressing a gentle kiss to Jimin's forehead. "And I will always be here to support you, no matter what" Jimin smiled and nodded

As their training session reached its climax Jungkook's expertise proved too much for Jimin and with a swift yet graceful maneuver he disarmed his Omega causing Jimin to fall backward onto the padded floor with a soft thud.

Jungkook quick to react followed trying to catch Jimin but ending up hovering over Jimin their gazes locked in a moment of shared intensity.

With a soft chuckle Jungkook brushed a strand of hair away from Jimin's flushed face his touch gentle against the Omega's skin.

"You fought well my love" he murmured his voice a low rumble that sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"I'm proud of you"

Jimin's cheeks flushed even deeper at Jungkook's praise his heart fluttering in his chest at the tenderness in his Alpha's gaze.

"Th-thank you alpha" he stuttered a shy smile tugging at the corners of his lips.