(Extra) As Expected pt.2

Where did it go wrong?

They were just following the queen's orders. However, the snowflakes that fall proved that... they had made a big mistake.

The sky shook followed by Capitano's growl. Velzard's successive attacks affected the weather, causing snow to fall.

*BANG!*

Another blow was thrown at his stomach that sent him flying.

though he didn't know how he could fly in the sky. his main concern was whether he could survive the next attack.

Velzard: You of all people have the audacity to say that!? Death!

faster than the speed of sound, velzard darted towards the battered Capitano. a spear made of ice appeared in her left hand. blood poured from his chest as the spear pierced through it. a groan of pain escaped Capitano's mouth as he tried to ignore the pain.

but the pain is too much to bear. 

Velzard: you better not die yet. i'll show you the true hell for saying those words!

the fight continues as Velzard kept casting healing magic on him.

----

The scene switches back into the room. We see Dottore being tortured by Velgrynd.

He is locked in a cage made of layers of barriers. 

*FWOOSH*

he was burned alive. red flame that tortured him physically and spiritually. and blue flame that restores one's sanity back to what it was before he went mad.

Dottore: AGHHHHHH!? *#;&:*#*($₩/¥:!!!

Every time he get burned, another segment would appear next to him. This was possible because Velgrynd had marked them all the moment she grab his soul.

The loud screech could only beg for forgiveness as the Scorch dragon grinned at the scene before her.

Dottore: ^*$*$*@&÷£$!

Dottore's body turned into ashes. and the next second, another one of his segment appeared and entered into the fiery hell.

Again and again.

To the point that he has lost his mind. Though it can be restored thanks to the blue flames.

Velgrynd: I am not into this, but... you worthless maggots dare to look at my niece.

She was so immersed with the torture session that for some reason, she forgot about the babies.

This of course gave the other Fatui members a chance.

Columbina: Be still my dear... let me guide you to your true purpose...

quietly, she took Yu Huang and Celeste away. she then quietly left the palace and managed to escape with the two babies in her arms.

Columbina: we sacrificed our comrades just for you? Let's hope it wasn't in vai-??

Suddenly Celeste's tiny hand grabs Columbina's thumb. she giggles and smiles at her.

Columbina: What a weird little one...

Celeste: gaa? guu!

*ZREEEEEEK*

Columbina: !?

A loud noise echoed throughout the sky. The sound of a gate opening.

Columbina looked up and saw a huge golden gate.

From behind the gate, thousands of winged creatures came out and flew towards her.

Columbina: what in the celestia is that?!

Celeste: ga? nguuu! *giggles*

She then realized as she looked back at the baby. Celeste's eyes glowed golden as a strange mark appeared on her forehead. It resembled a crown? No... a tiara.

Columbina: I don't have time for thi-

???: For the love of Veldanava... who summoned me here... *sighs*

???: ...?

???: ...?

Among the winged creatures, there were three beings that had a total of 12 wings.

A man with messy silver hair, next to him was a petite girl with blonde hair and a woman with long red hair.

The man's eyes then fell on Columbina. And yes, as soon as they made eye contact, Columbina's very own soul screamed in horror.

Dino: You...?

Celeste: gii! gaaa? *laugh*

His gaze quickly shifted towards Celeste, his eyes widened in shock at the sight of the mark on her forehead.

Dino: oh no. not the Regalia Mark...

He let out a frustrated sigh before looking up at the sky and shout.

Dino: SCREW YOU RIMURU!!!

Accompanied by a huge burst of energy as a way to vent his frustration, which was so powerful that it pushed away all the clouds and caused the entire country to shake.

Celeste: gaa! gii! *giggles*

Dino then turned his gaze towards Celeste. His eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

Regalia Mark.

said to be the highest authority holder over angels after Veldanava, the God himself.

it was created by Veldanava and granted to Feldway. though Feldway doesn’t use this mark very often because it’s limited to how many angels could be controlled. not to mention he has Justice King Michael, so by having this Mark is kinda useless.

yet he kept it because it was a gift from his creator after all.

and now it’s different. while Dino worked under Milim, but there is no doubt he still has a “heavenly” attribute on him. given his evolution path.

and for some reason, this baby… Celeste managed to manifest the Regalia Mark on her.

and we already know who’s the mastermind behind all of this. her father.

Dino: Gahhhh… what the hell is he doing!? 

He wants to complain about it but he can’t. since he was summoned using the Regalia Mark. that means he need to finish the mission that Celeste gave to him.

he just groaned. he then look over his shoulder and sees a familiar face.

Dino: summoning me a Primordial is a big deal. but to think that the baby could also summon another primordials… Rimuru, what have you done…

he sighed at the sight of emotionless Pico and Gracia. It seems like Celeste could only summon both Dino and his will. while the other two were only a mere manifestation of their power.

a copy to be exact.

Dino: whatever… *turns around* you! hand over the babies… *sigh*

Columbina: and if I say no?

Dino: how stupid can you be? yes.

a multi-layer barrier appears, devouring them from the witness.

Columbina: this is?

Dino: your graveyard. now go start digging.

──────────────────────────

hello author here. yes, another chp. i hope u enjoy and if u have some question then join my discord.
link on bio. cya🥞