Chapter 29: Death Marcher

Kim Dokja's POV

Han Sooyoung, Yoo Sangah, and I ran in the opposite direction from the fight. Although Han Sooyoung protested leaving Rimuru alone to deal with the Disaster, the abrupt surge of flames immediately sealed her mouth.

"W-Who was that guy? Wait.. is it even a guy?" Han Sooyoung kept looking back at the fight, although there was nothing to see thanks to that barrier Rimuru planted. 

I thought Han Sooyoug knew what Rimuru was, but I was wrong based on her expression. She must've had assumed because of Rimuru's silver-blue long hair.

Yoo Sangah didn't stop running alongside us. "Rimuru-ssi is actually a guy," she chimed in.

Han Sooyoung's eyes widened, her face forming different contemplative expressions, before she looked at me and Sangah with disbelief.

"Are you serious?"

I held back a wheeze and swallowed it down. Seriously, when it comes to Rimuru's gender, why can't I stop laughing? 

I looked at Yoo Sangah, and there was this understanding we share when it comes to Rimuru's gender. We both looked at Han Sooyoung with flat faces before saying it in a flat tone. 

"Yeah."

Sooyoung's face was worth being a meme. Her jaw was left hanging as we ran along the streets.

"Close your mouth unless you want a fly for dinner," I said, and she immediately closed her mouth shut. Sangah held a hand on her mouth to stop her laugh, creating muffled noises. 

Sooyoung gave us a dirty look before averting her gaze.

[A new sub-scenario has been added!]

Everyone stopped.

Me, Sooyoung, Sangah—the three of us came to a halt near the alley. Our eyes widened as we stared at the screen. A palpable frown was on my face, and I could say the same thing to both of them. I gritted my teeth as my hands curled into fists due to annoyance at this development. 

"Kim Dokja! What the heck is happening?!" Han Sooyoung yelled, her voice aggressive and as if demanding an answer.

I could feel her frustration coming out, considering how many plot twists we encountered today. She's probably tired of this crap.

There shouldn't be a new scenario...

-----------------------------------------

[The Sub-Scenario has been updated.]

+

<The Sub-Scenario - The SSS-Grade Hunt>

Category : Sub

Difficulty: B - ???

Clear Condition: Defeat the SSS-Grade Majin, Gelmud

Time Limit: None

Compensation: 5000 coins, SSS-Grade item (random)

Failure: The destruction of the Seoul Dome

-------------------------------------

So why?..

.

.

.

It's been minutes since the scenario popped up, yet we couldn't find any disaster. However, the three of us stayed vigilant.

Yoo Sangah had a firm grip on her blades, her brows furrowing and did a bit of distorting her usual beautiful image. Han Sooyoung, meanwhile, also had a firm grip on her combat knife.