New beginning

It was the first day after 2 years of seeing Sam. Why? Well in his college years, he never had time, and the military made it hard for me to get some free days either. Well, that doesn't matter. I guess we will talk about it when I'm there. I rang at the door, and a woman opened the door. "Uh, how can I help you?" "Oh, I'm sorry. I must be at the wrong door. I'm searching for Sam Witwickey." I said and smiled politely. "Oh well, you're right here. He lives here with me." "What?" I asked, confused, and just that moment, Sam walked up to the door. "Y/n?!" "What the fuck is going on, and where is Mikaela?!"

"She broke up with me, but as you see, I found better." He said, smiling. "And didn't have the time to tell me?" I asked, annoyed, and turned around. "Wait, Y/N, come back." "It's fine; I go to a hotel. We don't need to talk; I know what's going on. In two weeks I'm back in the military, then you can keep the secrets like you want." I told him and turned around to get the bus. At a hotel, I then decided to call Optimus to tell him. "So they are not together anymore?" "No! And the worst part is that he didn't tell me!" I said annoyed while I started putting my things out of my bag. "And now I have to stay here for another two more weeks. Uhhhh I want to go home to you and the others." I groaned in annoyance. I heard Optimus chuckle from the other side of the phone. "But anyway, is something going on with you?" I asked excitedly. "Well yeah. There actually was something." He told me his voice was not so happy. "What happened?" "We were on a mission and found some autobot technologies in a building. It was from a spaceship I remember years ago. An old friend of mine was also on there." He said, his voice more quiet now. "I see." I said, "What are you guys gonna do now, and do you need help?" I asked. "No, no, you stay where you are and regulate the problems with your brother while I handle my problems." He told me, and I threw myself into bed with my phone in my hand. "You are mean." I told him. He just chuckled at the statement. "Enjoy the free time and don't get into trouble." "Fineeeee. But I can't promise the last one. But I try. I love you, Optimus I'll see ya later." "Love you too, Y/n." He said and hanged up.

The days passed by, and I was just eating pizza in the evening when my phone started ringing. I looked to see Sam's name. First, I wanted to reject the call, but I decided to give him a chance. "You have to come to the military base!" "Well, hello, my dear brother. It's so good to hear from you; I missed you too." I told him sarcastically. "It's not the time for jokes; I just got attacked at work. I need to talk to Optimus." "Where are you?" I asked him. I'm with Carly, and we are driving to the base right now." "With whom? Your little girlfriend?" "Yeah. Now come here." He said that, and I hung up, annoyed. "My poor pizza." I mumbled as I took my most important thing and left the hotel room. "I have no car." I mumbled and took out my phone. "Hey Sides, I need you here. Can you get me from the location I sent you?" I asked on my phone. "Sure, be right there." Sideswipe answered. And I waited for 10 minutes until I heard an engine. A silver sports car stopped in front of me, and I quickly opened the door. "Hey Sides. Thanks for getting me." "No problem." He answered and stared, driving again. We arrived to a crazy scene. My brother was on the floor, his girlfriend was being held by a guard, and there was a yellow car in the driveway. "What is going on here?" I asked confusedly, but Sideswipe looked as clueless as me. "No idea." He said, and stopped next to the guards. I stepped out, and the guards opened the door for sideswipes to get in. "Let him go. He is my brother." I said, and just a moment later, Bee stood next to me, also pointing a weapon at the soldiers for getting at Sam. I looked at Sam and saw him talking to Bee, so I just decided to get into the building. Sam noticed and quickly ran after me. I entered the house and walked past the security man. But when Sam got tired they stopped him. "Wait Y/n."Sam said, and I turned to look at him. When Sam was finished with the check-up, he came over to me. His girlfriend right behind him. "How come they didn't control you?" He asked, confused. "They once tried to hold me back from going in here, and well, ever since that, Optimus made it clear for everyone that I wouldn't need a check-up." I Said and showed them the way around.

"Y/n you're here early." I heard a voice and turned around to see Lennox." "Well, yeah, Sam here needed my help." "This Wang guy recognized me. He told me to warn you. He was talking about the Dark side of the moon. Then they killed him." Sam told the story of what happened at work today as we entered the hangar, where the Autobots are "Wait a minute. He mentioned the moon?" "Yeah, the dark side of the moon." "But why would Decepticons want to kill humans?" Carly asked. As we walked past Ironhide and Ratched I gave them a quick pat on the hood as a hello. "I thought their war was with the Autobots." She continued. When we went through the files, Director Mearing approached us.