17.out of love!?

Author's pov
There she said not believing what she saw , her eyes refused to believe it was him her Aakansh her knees went week .

There stood aakanksh Malhotra her husband his wrapped around a girls waist they were close to each other like so close .

He left the girl as soon as he saw Tanya his wife standing there looking venerable and broken and he is the cause his eyes witnessed his jaan cry and made her cry is the thing that's killing him but he had to.

"Tanya I can explain it's not like that" he said going towards his wife while the other girl left from there silently .

"Kyu? Mae Kaafi nh thi?" Her voice came out as a whisper barely audible.

She was on the state of fainting yet stood strong but couldn't hold back her tears.

" look Tanya u are right we aren't for each other things aren't the way we thought they are but yes Tanya we can't be together we aren't meant for eachother " he said . The next moment his face jerk As she slapped him across his face hardly while crying.

He didn't stop her he let his jaan get her all anger put on him , it didn't hurt him but the Pain his heart went through when he saw his wife his jaan crying like that he felt dead never ever he witnessed that such moment would happen.

" phir se bolna" she said . " we are not meant fir together let's div-" and before he could finish she slapped him again.
" we can't be together tan-" he couldn't finish his sentence she slapped him again.

" Majak samjh rakha hai jindagi ko huh mera pyaar Majak hai tumhare liye" she Said wiping away her tears.

She left the office in rush she was so broken her state made him feel scared that she might take a wrong step , he went behind her .

∆∆

At Malhotra mansion
Reaching in she ran to there room before she could close the door her entered in.

" Just leave me alone aakansh" tanya shouted .

" Vho toh mae chod hi dunga ab bas kuch baate clear ho jaye phir ham divorce kar sakte hai" he said so casually.

" Tumhe pata bhi hai kya bol rahe ho tum" she looked at him broken not believing him or his words as she knows he loves her his eyes won't lie .

" Pta hai , tanya listen I fell out of love ! I don't love u anymore we should separate our paths" he said looking away .
Just to hear a thud she fell down on her knees. Not believing a single word he said.

" Majak kar rahe ho na" she said wiping her tears away.

" Nhi I mean every single word I said tanya i don't love u anymore I don't " he yelled.

" Ise acha maar hi na dalte mujhe jhooth kis se bol rahe ho mujhse ya khud se " she chuckled sadly.

" I said what I said it's on u believe it or not " he said walking out not even glancing at her for even a second.

∆∆∆

At night when he came back he saw ruhi and Ayaan in the living room there face was restless . Ayaan's face held anger ofc won't it after knowing what happened to his sister.

Ruhi walked to aakansh and the next moment his face turned to a side in a jerk she slapped him.

"Is this how I have raised my brother " ruhi shouted holding back her tears.aakansh didn't say anything but looked down.

" Tu mera bhai hai?" She asked crying he looked up at her.

"Dii ese mat kaho" he said trying to hug her but she jerked his hand away .

"Mar gyi tumhari di , usi waqt mar gyi jab tune ye sab kardiya koi rishta nh hai hamara ab" ruhi said.

Ayaan tried to calm her " shh sab theek ho jayega" he said hugging her whole glaring at aakansh .

" Kya theek ho jayega Ayaan ji is nalayak ki vajah se tanya ki kya halat ho gyi hai " ruhi said crying.

" Aap shant ho jao mae hu na kuch nh hoga tanya ko hmm" Ayaan comforted her .

" Kya hua tanya ko" aakansh asked no matter how hard he have to act but at the end there the care for his wife won't let him live along with the act.

" Tujhe kya karna hai huh u are the reason u are the damn reason that she is laying on the bed unconscious from morning" ruhi yelled at him.

The information made his heart skip he felt his heart clench at the pain but he tried to hide it .

" Aakansh mujhe tumse baat karni hai " Ayaan said coldly. Aakansh noded as they both went to a side for talking.

"Mujhe pta hai tum ese nh ho i know it u don't mean any single thing u are doing I trust u tell me what's the matter why are u doing all of this " Ayaan said.

"Nh jiju I really fell out of love I'm not joking or acting" aakansh said avoiding eye contact.

"Enough aakansh just tell me already " Ayaan said as he noticed tear slip down from aakansh's eye.

___________________________________

How was it!! Do let me know in the comments don't forget to vote and support guys!!.

Next update is coming very soon be ready for the rollercoaster till then bye bye 💕.

Please vote .✨