𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Everyone walked into the packed house that blasted music

Everyone walked into the packed house that blasted music. As soon as Delia stepped in the smell of weed, liquor and sweat hit her. Anna hung on to the girl not wanting to loose her as Weston, Leyton and ashtray followed after them. After pushing past people the back doors came into view for Delia. They walked over to the sofas that were places in the middle of the garden surrounding a big fire pit.

The song 'good decorations' played through out the outside area. People smoking, drinking and swimming made it feel a lot more calmer than what it was inside. Thats where all the hard core people go to dance and take fuck tons of shots. You could never catch Delia in there as it scared her. "Yo Connor!" Weston shouted making Delia jump a little at the loud noise "what's good!" Connor walked over dapping up all the boys that sat across from the girls.

He looked over his shoulder spotting Delia and Anna sat next to each other quietly "hey Delia" Connor smirk as she sent him a tight lipped smile "Anna" he nodded before turning back over to the boys. As he did Delia looked at ashtray who sent glares at Connor, before glancing at Delia who smiled at him. "Delia imma go get a drink you want one?" Anna asked from the side of Delia "um yeah I'll come with" she said going to stand up "I think you should stay with your boyfriend" she chuckled as she walked off.

Delia rolled her eyes playfully looking over at ash who stared back at her before tapping the seat next to him. She walked up to ash squeezing her self between him and the arm rest. He placed his cold hand on her thigh bringing them over his legs, his thumb caressing her leg. "You look a little bored" ashtray leaned in closer to her ear chuckling "I am" Delia admitted sighing "well your with me now" he said looking into her eyes making Delia blush the slightest bit "sure" she giggled as she looked back at ash.

After about an hour and a half of sitting with ash talking to multiple people, Delia had had about four drinks. Two Malibu and cokes and two vodka and cranberry's. She was feeling a little tipsy. As for ash he's had three blunts letting Delia only take a few drags because of the drinks she's had. They were both laughing together as the whole group was sat together now next to the pool. No one knew what time they where leaving, just until they got bored or someone got to drunk.

Everyone sat in slings until the song '679' fetty wap started playing "oooooo" Weston said as everyone started cheering and walking inside. As Delia grabbed onto ashes hand dragging him along with her. They all made it to the living room where everyone was dancing. "I'm like yeah she fine!" Weston screamed the lyrics "wonder when she'll be mine!" Leyton carried on also screen "she walk past I press rewind!" Delia sang as she bent over slightly infront of Anna "let's see that ass one more time!" Anna shouted playfully slapping her ass "yeah i got this soda!" The whole living room sang.

It felt like a dream as delay turned around to see ash stood with another boy talking to him as he took a sip of his drink. Delia groaned to her self walking up to ash and grabbing his hand "nah Delia" ash sighed trying to get out of her grip and walk away "come one just for one song" she pleaded look up at him "fine" ash groaned as they walked up to the rest of their friends who also where dancing. All the boys had their arms wrapped around each other as they jumped up and down to what ever song was playing.

The song slowly ended, 'just a lil bit' by 50 cent began to play. Delia grabbed onto ashes hand leading him to the music as she rolled her hips to the music. She looked up at him through her eyelashes as he looked down at her placing his hands on her hips pulling her closer to him their chests pressed against each other. Her leg was in between his and she kept dancing to the song. She held both his hand bringing them off her hips as she stared at him slowly lowering her self so she was squatting she then slowly stood back up slowly turing around rotating her hips in circles.

Ash let go of one of her hands placing it on her lower back as she pushed up against him moving her body to the rhythm. Normally she would have never do this but at the moment in time she didn't really care she was enjoying her self and that's all that matters. Delia kept grinding on ash as the song finally finished. She turned back around to face ash as he still was holding onto her hips "where you learn to dancing like that?" She smirked at his question "why? You don't like it" Delia teased as ash bit the inside of his cheek holding back his smirk "nah it's jus I..."

Delia and ash got a uber home early the whole way home they sat and made out in the back not breaking apart from each other. Even the stranger that drove them home didn't stop them. They needed each other. They were hungry for each other. The taxi came to a stop both teenagers getting out, ash quickly paid the driver giving him a tip before walking with Delia into the bar. Ash lead the way to the apartment above the bar that him and fezco lived in. Ashtray lead Delia to his room opening the door walking in.

Delia followed behind him as he walked over to his bed sitting in the edge of it. Delia slowly walked up to him as she stood infront of him. Ash grabbed onto her waist pulled her closer to the point she was stood between his legs. His hands ran to her ass squeezing it slightly. Ashtray knew his brother was working a late shift so he wouldn't be fishing u till 2am. It was 12:30.

Delia wrapped her hand around the back of his neck scratching his grown out hair. He hummed at the feeling leaning his head against her flat stomach breathing in her sweet sent. Ashtray grabbed onto the back of her thighs making her straddle his lap. His hand slowly made it way around her neck bring her face closer to his pushing his lips against hers. Delia instantly kissed him back as both of their breathing's got heavy wanting more.

Ashtray started taking off his shirt revealing his abs as Delia began to take off her shirt showing off her black lace bra that cupped her breast perfectly. She then climbed off his lap to the top of the bed laying down as ash hovered over her. He slowly kissed Delias lips, breathing heavily. His hand grabbed one of her thighs bringing it to his side rubbing her smooth skin. Both of the teenagers started to deepen the kiss wanting to go for more.

"Yo ash can you- oh shit sorry bro"

Ash quickly pulled away whipping his head towards the door behind them seeing his brother walk out. Delia looked up at ash as he groaned in annoyance "fez!" Ash shouted as the door then slowly opened again "hey man I didn't know you where in here" he apologised glancing at Delia "it's ok" ash shook his head still on top of her "what did you want?" "Where the keys to lock up?" "Here" ash rummaged in his pockets grabbing set of keys and handing them to him.

Fez walked in grabbing the keys and walking back out. Ash turned to Delia with a smirk as she slightly giggle "you tired?" Ash asked looking into Delia tired eyes "mhm" she mumbled as he rolled off Delia standing up and walking to his closet to get a pair of clothes for Delia. He pulled out a pair of shorts and a black shirt. Throwing them to her she stood up looking at ash "turn around" she demanded as he sent her a look "fine" he mumbled as he turned his back to the girl letting her change into his clothes.

The sound of the bed creaking let ashtray know she was done, so he turned around seeing Delia climbing into his bed getting under the covers. He led next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder pulling her close to him. At first she was stiff before she started to get comfortable snuggling more into his side.

BY
@hartsfojavon