𝐒𝐈𝐗

Liked by Papi

Liked by Papi.ash, anna.an<3, Alissamartinez and 2,457 others
Delia.Everhart why u being messy for?👤

View all comments:

Papi.ash looking fire 🔥
  Delia.Everhart thank youuuu 🫶🏽

User2783 I have a friend crush on u
  Delia.Everhart ok...

anna.an<3 look at my wife 😻
  Like by creator

westside_palmer why am I never posted
  Delia.Everhart where my hug at ahh
  comment
westside_palmer bruh

User48729 oh my...
  Likes by creator

View 367 more

"You famous or sum shi?" Ashtray asked sat next to Delia on his couch "huh?" Delia asked confused "you get loads of likes" he said as he scrolled through delias instagram "yeah so" she shrugged "it's cuz I'm popular" she said exaggerating the word popular because of how much she hated be called it. Delia never liked to be called popular because it made her sound like a bitch who thinks she's better than everyone. Because she's not.

Delia has to be the most down to earth and humble person to ever exist. According to all of her friends. She may come off as this rich snobby teenager who lives in a big pent house, goes to art school and has fancy things. 'Daddy's money'. But that's that thing all the things she has she paid for because she never had a dad to spoil her so she likes to spoil her self and be independent. She hates when people buy her presents and gifts since she doesn't know how to accept them.

Every Christmas and birthday she always says she doesn't want anything. Does anyone listen? No. Everyone thinks she deserves the world because of what she's been through. But she doesn't believe that. All because her mum died and dad left doesn't mean she's any different from anyone else. She likes to be treated the same as everyone's else. And not different because shes a teen with no family.

"I'm hungry" delai complained "what do you want?" Ash asked glancing over to her "hmm" she thought for a second "oh I know!" She shouted jumping up startling ashtray. Delai and ash then quickly put on their shoes not bothering to get dressed as they will only be in and out. And because it's eight in the morning. They both made their way down to the door that lead them to parking lot behind the bar.

There sat ashtrays old looking car. In the dirty car park, wet wrapers along the floor from the rain last night and piles of leaves in every corner. They both quickly walked to the car it being too cold to stand outside any longer. Ashtray dug in his pocket pulling his key and unlocking the car. They both sat down instantly turning the heating on.

Fifteen minutes later of delia giving directions they finally made it to the bakery. "Out of all places you wanted to go to a bakery?" Ash said from beside her "shut up it good and not greasy fast food" she argued back "I'll rather have greasy fast food" "wait until you try it" she shushed him. With that they both got out the car and walked into the white brick building infront of them. There was a small queue so they both stood behind this women with a little girl.

The girl looked over at ashtray and Delia staring at them. Delia look down to the little girl and sent her a sweet smile as she then got shy and hid behind her mum holding onto her leg. The mother looked down at the girl confuse before looking behind her at the two teenagers "sorry" the women apologised picking up the little girl as she wrapped her arm around her mums neck. "It's ok" Delia said sweetly admiring the mother and daughter "you have beautiful hair" Delia complimented the little girl as she turned a shade a pink.

"Say thank you" the women sad to the little red haired girl "thank you" she mumbled sucking on the sleeve to her jumper "how old are you?" Delia asked in a sweet tone to the little girl so she won't be scared "6" she mumbled once again and Delia smiled. "Well your very pretty" Delia beamed as the little girl giggled a little "thank you" she said looking at their mum who smile at Delia "come on lets get our food" the lady said walking up to the counter to order.

"Your good with kids" ash said from next to Delia "I can't wait till I have some" she whispered keeping her eyes on the daughter and mother "how many you want?" Ash asked as she finally looked away up to ash "2" she smiled slightly as he stared right into their eyes a smile on his lips. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer as she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him. He rested his chin on the top on her head looking around the room thinking to him self about how much he truly likes Delia.

"Next!" The man from the counter shouted causing Delia and ash to pull away and walk up to the counter "can I get a ham and cheese croissant" Delia said looking up to ash "bacon and egg" ash mumbled "bacon and egg yep" the man said grabbing the rolls "and a orange juice and water" Delia said knowing what ash would want "oh and a choc chip cookie" Delia told the man.

The two waited as the man grabbed all their things placing them in a brown paper bag "25.87" he said as ash placed thirty dollars on the counter grabbing the things and walking to the door "wait!" Delia shouted going through the bag and pulling out the cookie. Ash looked at her confused as she began to walk over to the mother and daughter. Ash watched as she handed the girl the cookie seeing her face light up and hug Delia tightly. The mother said a few words to Delia as she then began to walk back to ash with a big smile on her face.

He smiled to him self as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and placing a kiss on the top of her head "your cute" he said resting his head on hers as they continued to walk to the car. They both got in and started to eat "what are you doing tomorrow?" Ash asked Delia before taking a bite of his food "nothing I don't think" Delia said also taking a bite of her food "let me take you out" he told her as she paused for a minute looking to ash "tomorrow?" She asked as ash nodded "ok" she mumbled look away trying to hide the blush that creeped up to her face

BY
@hartsfojavon