𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ANNA

ANNA

WHAT

ASHTRAY ASKED ME OUT

GURL
ur joking

no he asked me this morning

oh so that where u were

stfu

why u being messy for?

i'll update u later
by pookie
😘😘😘

mauh 😘

She turned her phone off playing it on her bed squealing to her self because of how exited she was. Over the past few days she's developed a crush for ash. It was obvious. Everyone knew without her telling them. But she didn't believe ashtray liked her back. Sure he liked her in a friend way but she wasn't sure he like her how she like him. It was confusing for her.

Pushing the thoughts out her head she jumped off her bed walking to her closet. She scanned all the dresses she had that she could wear to the date. She doesn't know where they were going or what they would be doing. She guessed they would be going for dinner or something. Delia pushed each dress out of the way. Her eyes landing on one. It was a a red maxi dress. She also chose out a pair of simple black heels.

Delia has only had 1 boyfriend in the past and 2 talking stages. Obviously she's had crushes but none of them really led to anything. She once had a crush on Leyton and once her friends found out they took the piss outta her. If ashtray found he would most probably throw a little tantrum. But would he say that? No. Why? Because he doesn't like showing emotions.

He's trying to learn how to act more of a teenager. But it's hard because of his past. It kinda ruined his childhood. He only had a few friends. Them being rue and two boys who came to buy off him once. He's trying to change. He not he best with relationships either. He only had hookups because he didn't want to let them in. Drug dealing in the way of all that. But now he's out the game he can finally live the life he's always wanted to live.