𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Liked by A

Liked by A.everhart, anna.an<3, Papi.ash and 3,067 others
Delia.Everhart  woah👁️👄👁️

View all comments:

ryan.g cold
  Delia.Everhart 🥶

Alissamartinez Imma use this against him
  A.everhart no u won't.
Delia.Everhart girl-

User2791772 beautiful 😘
  Liked by creator

Anna.an<3 awh baby Alex

Papi.ash cute
  Delia.Everhart yo u need to change ur user     name
Papi.ash 🖕

westside_palmer smash
Delia.Everhart HES A KID😭

View all 275

DELIA GIGGLED at the comments left on her latest instagram as she walked up to the bar. Everyone planed to meet up to sort the holiday they wanted to go on. She pushed the heavy door open "wait for me!" She paused what she was doing looking behind her shoulder seeing Leyton running towards her. She laughed holding the door for him and he slowed down running past her.

He stood with his hands in his knees catching his breath "why were you running?" Delia asked laughing at the sate he was in "I gotta experience somehow" he shrugged standing up normally "so you ran?" She never got an answer as the two walked towards the back where everyone was sitting. Everyone looked up seeing Leyton out of breath and delai holding in laughs "wassup with you two?" Aundrey asked confused.

"This bitch ran here" delai laughed pointing towards Leyton as she walked passed. She instantly spotted ashtray sat on his phone not looking up at all. She walked over sitting next to him, he jumped the slightest but eased seeing Delia had placed her self next to him "yo you scared me" he said a small grin on his face "sorry" Delia said softly looking up into his brown eyes.

His eyes quickly glanced down to her lips. They both slowly leaned in placing a soft short kiss on each others lips. They pulled away smiling at each other before ashtray wrapped his arm around the girls shoulders looking back down at his phone. "So who definitely wants to go to Brazil?" Weston asked looking around the small room. A 'yeah' or hum came from everyone as they all agreed.

"Cool, everyone send me money for your tickets and I'll get them" Weston's said "how much are they?" Alissa asked going on her phone tapping the screen "150 each" Weston said. Delia looked up at him shocked "that's cheap" she exclaimed everyone now on their phones ready to send money over "I know they were the cheapest tickets I could find" the boy sat on the floor said "if we die it's on you" Alex said chuckling.

"Done" Anna said turning her phone off. Weston quickly checked and nodded as everyone else confirmed the transfer "are we staying in a hotel or..." Audrey asked "B&B" Weston mumbled looking down on his phone "who paid for that?" Ashtray asked as Delia looked up at him "my parents" "awh tell them I said thank you" Alissa said as Weston nodded dropping his phone a letting out a sigh.

"I need to buy clothes" Delia said as the girls agreed "we can go shopping we have plenty of time before we go" Anna said. The holiday was in 3 weeks so everyone had plenty of time to order clothes and get ready "that's good because I also have to get my nails done" Audrey said holing her hand out and looking at her bare nails "yo Delia you remember when we went on holiday and your nail fell of and ripped off your whole nail" Alex chuckled. Everyone winced think about it "that was fucking traumatic" she said seriously as everyone laughed.

'Feels like summer' played quietly as everyone sat on their phones speaking every now and then. "Yo Delia come wit me real quick" ashtray announced placing his hand on her knees lifting him self up "hm?" She mumbled slowly looking up from her phone "come on" he demanded grabbing her hand pulling her up. "They're gonna fuck!" Weston shouted as the two walked out of the room. Everyone's chuckles slowly got quieter as the two walked further into the back of the bar.

Ashtray opened a door revealing a big office with a black leather sofa in it. He held the door open for the girl behind him as she walked under his arm locking after her "what's going on?" She questioned turning around to face ashtray who slowly walked up to her. He placed his hand on her jaw lifting her head up "shh" he whispered bringing their faces closer together finally pressing his lips on to hers. Delia instantly wrapped her arms around his neck kissing the boy back.

It was slowly and passionate, opposite to any other kiss they've shared. Ashtray slowly stepped back pulling the girl along with him. He sat himself on the sofa bringing the girl down with him having her straddle his lap. She shuffled a little getting comfy earring a groan to leave ashtray. She smirked to herself as she slowly left kisses down his jaw to his neck. She softly sucked on ashtrays skin and he breathed heavy in her ear. She continued what she was doing bitting, licking and kissing his neck.

The door handle jiggling as Delia was about to pulled away but ashtray grabbed her neck pulling her back into a kiss. "Oh hell nah y'all better not be fucking in my office! Open this door!" Fezco was heard from the other side trying to pull the door open. Ashtray groaned pulling away as Delia stood up off his lap as he also stood up "what do you want?!" Ashtray shouted unlocking the door to reveal fezco "don't be having sex in my office go to your room" fez groaned looking into the office suspiciously "we weren't having sex" ash grumbled as he grabbed delias hand and led her out the room "that hickey on your neck says otherwise!" Fez shouted down the hallway.

Delia giggled at how angry ash looked "that shit ain't funny" he said sternly glaring at the girl "it was a little" she giggled as ashtray held back his smile. He scoffed a laugh wrapping his arm around the girl. They walked into the room everyone was in "that was a quick round" Leyton chuckled "we didn't fuck!" Ash shouted as Delia let out a small laugh "you better not be hooking up with my cousin" Alex said pointing a ashtray who looked at him amusingly "shut the fuck up" he scoffed shaking his head smirking.

BY
@hartsfojavon