Chapter 2:pt:2 Experiment

The next day.

Dr. Erie has her outfit back to her original self. She goes to visit James room.. but he wasn't there?.. surely of course she knows it. because of Camera footage. James is at the Underground cave facility as usually is but he is at the Control Room where they just left?. Dr. Erie is thinking the reason of why some unanswered reason coming from James. especially the point that

Dr. Erie's today shift was her turn to conduct experiment with The Character to test out of her hypothesis test if it was positive or negative. Dr. Erie reaches at the lowest level of underground laboratory. She get's to meet up with James. James has so many people attracted from him, asking question about his father "Admiral", He do not want to ask question, But he do want to be respective but not many people to ask Personal question from his father. Dr. Erie Told everyone back to their working-station with angrily tone coming from her. everyone scrams to each direction to be back at their Working station. James is felt comfortable by now. Dr. Erie checks her Note Testament from Creature examination. nothing has changes, Like as usual. James comes close next to Dr. Erie to get her attention. James ask Dr. Erie about her work. As she spoke his answers. She has to make sure to make The Character interact at any physical interaction. unlike The Creature. she act lazy and sometimes sleeps. drink. eat. all that kind of stuff.

 whenever Dr. Erie took her on Experimentation Room. she get frantic and scared of new surroundings. which that caught her attention. It was seems that Creature Behavorial action is about her domain nature inside. Dr. Erie could wish to make her unlock dark ability. from what's the Admiral's Description from her. James got the idea. since he was there first before Admiral and Dr. Erie at the Control Room. The Creature goes aggressive toward the Hazemat Suits. like she hate any advance technology. James suggested that if she hate technology so much. The Figure inside within, is somehow connect with Natures. instead of advance Technology. Dr. Erie told him from what he is bringing on. By far of James concerns he reads all nature biologist knowledge coming from his library at home base. Animals hate wasteful smells of bigger

 industry. like fire.. Dr. Erie finally found from what James said. At Admiral's description from countering the character. She goes aggressive of seeing her own Village burnt down by the Admiral. and she hates Advance technology.. Which could possibly mean that would unlock her Dark magic.. Dr. Erie announce to check all available Hazmats workers directly at isolated box. most of hazmat are really scared of Figure's dark aura around her but, the brave one takes the task bravely.. Dr. Erie told the brave hazmat to bring any threatful tools he can use to get The Character mad at. The Brave Hazemat is scared. cause he only bought food at isolated box but now with violent tools? James is confuse of Dr. Erie objective. He told Dr. Erie of what is her plan. her plan was to make her mad. so the Brave Hazemat was force to go enter the Isolated Box.

 with Deadly tools they're actually come from gearbox. Hazemat worker is trembling with fear to do anything stupid. The Figure is looking directly at the hazmat. Not yet interact anything special. Dr. Erie told the Brave hazmat to do something aggressive toward her. The Creature is felt unharm by the hazmat useless stance. but something gives The Creature. odd feelings.. The Brave Hazmat is doing the instruction from Dr. Erie's Advice. he is clearly doing his best to make Experiment-13549 scared. The Creature stood up from a comfortable nature rock. showing her 5'10 ft tall measure. Dr. Erie and James caught the attention. Dr. Erie found out that she's growing extra 10 centimeter.. But James is clearly not knowing what is happening. The Creature goes pass the Aggressive Hazmat worker beside the doorway.

instead of that. She instead goes to the Window. which it is not visible for anyone but. sounds like she can see through any walls somehow? with her eye sight. she is looking directly at Dr. Erie and James.. placing her arm on a window. She starts scratching the window with greater grip. the glass window is almost breaking apart. Seeing Experiment-13549 look directly at James only.

"Dr. Erie- James.. what did you do when you got here at the first place before us?."

"James- I did nothing! i swear! i was only talking other scientist!"

with Dr. Erie being "Aggressive" at James, to from what The Creature thinking. The Creature is slowly breaking the glass window, everything around her is flickering lights. The Hazmat is really scared, he wants to leave the room immediately, Calling any workers near him to open the door. Creature's Dark aura appear. affecting every Control System is going out of control. Dr. Erie and James is reminding her, To the appearance of "Admiral's True blue hair". Experiment-13549's face turns into nightmare fuel of Emotionless face. Dr. Erie Initiates the Armed electrical shock weaponry directly at The Creature. With The Creature great instinct. she Evade the weaponry but the electrical shock bounces across the every direction. It hit the hazmat worker and got Electrocuted.

Dr. Erie turns off the emergency alarm. everything went fine from the incident. expect with the hazmat one is unconscious. The Creature hides on the top of the tree. everyone went speechless. every system is back online. Her dark aura got everything mess up. she got stronger every day. With the greatest discovery. Dr. Erie is surprisingly excited. Every scientist on the control room never see her happy with the experiment. Dr. Erie holds James hands of their Newest discovery

"Dr. Erie- Can't you believe we have find something new discovery!? After all this stressful weeks You found the hypothesis that I needed the most to experiment on!"

Dr. Erie is shaking James back and forth of endless cycle.

"Dr. Erie- I can't believe this is happening! I'm going to tell this news to the Imperial lords and your father!."

Jame's father huh?.. he does not like to hear it.. James told Dr. Erie to be patient and give him the advice to delve deeper meaning on camera footage before telling anyone. He hates to be credited from what he did cause he knew that his father "Admiral" won't like his idea. Dr. Erie... understood him.. she does need to check the camera footage to find exact action from the creature. She thanked James to solve her problem with her stressful work. She shake Jame's hand. She promise to not tell about the news to his father. Dr. Erie leaves the room and has to go at her Office room to study about Experiment-13549's aura. leaving James behind. James needs to rest too now. before he leaves. He look to other scientist's monitor. monitoring at experiment-13549 room. then he left.