Chapter 2:pt3 James & Erie

Hours later at the evening night. James is at the rooftop of the laboratory.. He is at the railing, Looking directly at the city lights of Kingdom of Guestia's city. clearing his mind from what happened hours ago.. he was disrupted by Dr. Erie. but at her Lazy Outfit. She approach near with James. and she attempts to cheer him up.

"Erie- Sooo.. What's the weather today Admiral James?"

"James- i don't like to be called Admiral okay?. i hated to be called by it. and i really fed it up."

 James is upset.

"Erie- gee, kid, i was only messing with you man."

Both of them went silent. the ambient and noise and the wind were chilling. cold whatsoever. very cold. Dr. Erie, or "Erie" for her lazy theme. She got her lighter that has the light of Pinkiest Fire, and lights up her cigarette, then she smokes it out. James hates the smell of her cigarette.. in a silent wind. James has wants to say something 

"James- you said the news to my dad do you?.."

"Erie- don't worry about it kid. if you're really scared of him, i can just zip my mouth for you as we can keep this 'Confidential'. but I know your dad will blow his mind to hear this news. don't you want to make your dad happy about you did something
useful?."

"James- I know, i want to make him very proud of me, and i always teach myself to learn of nature's energy magic. and the mystery of Astralics and Astral manipulation! dad wants the
power dark matter didn't he?.. i know that secret already.."
Erie is shock that he knew the potential goal of Admiral's objective.. she blow another smoke to re-overthink that immediately.
"Erie- it's not really that easy task for me James.. i was very admired by your father conquer of
the sea.. i would do anything to make him.. get attention to me."
The Wind are blowing smoothly around them. it's kind of windy cause of the location of a Laboratory is actually at the top of a mountain near to the city.

"James- do you have a relationship to my father do you?."

Erie almost broke her cigarette, from what James question says.

"Erie- are you kidding me kid? there is no way! I-I never h-had relationship to your father, I'm a loyal-scientist. and he is the emperor of all the sea continent!. were both are Imperial Lords. we can't have relationship on that! i mean there is just so much to say that-" 

Erie continues complaining about finding out her secret "relationship" with the Admiral. James knew this. quite a lot. Erie is coughing from the smoke and accidentally drop her last Cigarette. Erie is sad to lose her cigarette. But James somehow got her Cigarette box in his pocket. Erie ask James why he had that. 

"Erie- dang James. you were planning to smoke some strong stick of wheat?."

"James- ehh, I thought I was old enough to use them you know?? dad use them a lot while traveling on the sea. So i'd figured if you need one too since you lost your last one."

"Erie- James... that was heartful... but seriously you needed to be grow up for only at 5 years to be as a matured man"

"James- hey! I'm already the man"

They both chuckle at joking around. their bond and connection are getting stronger. it's like James has his mother figure already. this night for them is a great time James lights her cigarette on her mouth, then they both look at the city light. it's almost darken. James says something to Erie about Riverna. and what she need to do to take care Riverna from his advice.

"James- Can you go easy on Riverna?.. she isn't the threat the way you know her.."

"Erie- Why are you talking about Experiment-13549? She's always aggressive at the workers."

"James- Her name is Riverna, And no, it's not like that. you give her very uncomfortable place to be.. Experimented.. she has a rough time. she deserve to rest."

"Erie- she need to be tested for every each day. she always get her time alone and-"

"James- i see her, Erie. I see her eyes traumatized from the Fire. i was there. with the Admiral... i had to wait him on the ship escort. Until i see her in a cage.. she was scared. like anything that can be scared from my dad. I learn about Her dark aura because she was scared at every troops on board. including me.. when she was directly delivered at my father battle ship vessel. i got time to interact with her on a cargo room.."

Erie caught the attention of James story about Riverna first interaction with him.

"James- She is really afraid to see me.. And when i get closer to her.. she get more aware of me. i got act no time and i acted fast to make her trust me. When i ask her name, she didn't respond. but when i do the sign language. nothing.. i never give up. until i found some random garbage to use as to communicate. and it did. She got closer to me. cause i use the writing board to her to understand. and she did.. i don't know if her language is English. so i use basic symbols for her to understand. we get bond a lot stronger. to see her happy to see me drawing for her.."

Erie Felt touched one of James experience with Riverna.. she knew she did bad things to Riverna at experimenting her unlockable dark magic for her desire.

Erie is thinking something to make something happy for James enjoyable. so she has a plan.

"Erie- well.. if i take out one of my Hazmat workers out there taking on a shift.. Would you be happy to draw things for her again?"

James is speechless to hear from her. he look at Erie at shocking Suprise. He hugged her as a thankful gift at very early Christmas. it's not December yet but almost. James is very Excited to be meeting her on the laboratory cave next day, Erie is really happy to see James happy again. She wants to promise James to be there only a few 20 minutes of discussion inside with Rivera's room. Then she promise him that if he continues to do the same thing at where they first meant. James really agree the idea. so..

The night is really getting darken.
James is getting tired and hungry from all the discussion they have bond with Erie today. Erie said that James can go first before her. James left her alone on the rooftop while she continues to smoke. Then.. she has a thought of Jame's mother pass away too.. like the president guest said.. The Female Mothers are dropping drastically. the population and numbers of orphans.. she really did nothing for over 5 years.. she regretted it.. She stop smoking and begin to close her mouth with her hand. and begin to tear. she made the Admiral being so ruthless and careless she made.. been harassing with James has gone so far.. she hope that next day can be her one chance to make James to be Happy as her too.