Chapter 1 (marjorie gets pissed off)

Summery - Marjorie starts to get annoyed with the siblings always saying she has it easy...

Marjorie's POV:
Today is a new day. I slowly start to wake up with Reece kissing my face softly (also to sun shinning in my face) I turn around facing Reece giving him a peck on the lips then getting up to start getting ready.

"Morning gorgeous." He says in a tired voice. He didn't really get to sleep much last night with his phone getting a notification from his angry dad every two seconds.
"Morning handsome, do you want anything to eat?" I say in a calm voice trying to get him to cheer up a bit. "No it's okay, I'll have a bit of fruit before we leave" he says smiling at me, trying to convince me he's happy but I know he's not. I get my clothes out my draws, taking my pjs off putting my top and jeans on. Meanwhile Reece looks at his phone (mainly to many texts from his dad). After this he goes in a really bad mood, he walks to the draws getting his clothes and going to the bathroom to change. I can tell he's not ok but I pretend I don't notice (mainly because I couldn't be bothered him arguing with me). I go to my vanity, curling my hair and putting some mascara and lipgloss on. I look at my phone and it's 7:00 knowing it's time to leave.

"Reece are you ready" I shouted to the bathroom. "Yes, I'll be a second" Reece shouted back. - yep he's defo in a bad mood - I thought. He came out the bathroom, we walked downstairs, Reece quickly got an apple and we left. The car journey was awkward for no reason it just was, it's not normal for us to be this way. We arrived at the nursery said bye and he left to his.

Autumn's POV:

"Morning Marjorie." I said as Marjorie entered the office. "Hi Autumn, I've got to ask u a question?" Marjorie asked in a concerning tone. "Yea what is it? I replied back concerned it had something about my brother. "Did your dad text u at all last night? She asked. The room went quite, because he in fact did text me all last night. But how does she know that! "Yes he did, why?" I asked. "Oh nothing, he was texting Reece last night, he didn't look at them till this morning and he's been in a bad mood ever since." Marjorie said in kind of a pissed off tone. "Oh right, just leave Reece the now. He will need space." I said back.

Marjorie's POV:

Leave him alone really? "I'm not trying to sound rude but, you guys aren't the only ones that had a tuff childhood you know!" I said getting a bit pissed off. Autumn looked shocked when I said that she was going to say something then Reece walks in and says. "Marjorie just stop, you had it easy growing up. You have no idea what we went through" "exactly" autumn adds on to that. "You know what, I'm sick of this. I've been so focused on your guys drama, I've not even thought about myself." Reece try's to say something but I speak over him. "Everyone thinks I'm this happy, bubbly person who had nice parents growing up. But guess what I'm not that person and I had a fucking tuff childhood too." I shouted and I didn't even let them get a word in I just left the office. Leaving the nursery too, I didn't know what to do so I called my friend from school. I just can't stand being around them right now so me and my friend Jessica decided to go to a bar.

Note - This is no way shape of form making the siblings look bad it's gets better in the end. I've always had wondered what Marjorie went through so i decided to make a story.