Chapter 3. (Outside the Restaurant)

Summary - the one that was on the last chapter 😭

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Me and Jessica was talking about everything catching up on what's happening in each others life. I didn't even realise I was drunk until the bartender told me I had too many. "Right Marjorie I think u need to go home now" Jessica said "No, I don't wanna go to Reece's" I replied starting to tear up. "Marjorie" she replied sounding so concerned.

𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was really worried me and autumn have been looking for Marjorie for a few hours we drove past a restaurant and we saw Marjorie's car. (It wasn't hard to miss it she had a hot pink car.) As I parked me car me and Aut sat in it until we saw Marjorie. "Reece, that looks like Marj" Autumn questioned. I took a closer look and it was Marjorie with a girl I've never seen before. The weird thing is the walked straight passed Marjorie's car, to be fair Marjorie wasn't walking the girl was carrying her. I stepped out the car and walked up to Marj and the other women. "Emm Marjorie" I questioned. "R-Reece go- a-away" Marjorie said clearly drunk. "No Marjorie I'm sorry please let me take u home, and who are you" I replied Marjorie was sleeping by now. "Oh hi I'm Jessica, you must be Reece?" The other women questioned. "Yes I'm am who are u thought, and how to u know Marjorie?" "Omg sorry, I'm Marjorie's best friend well basically sister if u say, we've been friends forever" she replied. "Oh nice to meet u Jessica, can I take Marjorie and take her home?" I questioned. "Emmmm..."

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞? Sorry it's short I have no motivation I'll try and make the next one longer! Plus should I make a Mialotte fanfic?