Chapter 6(please stay)

Summary - Autumn makes sure Marjorie is okay and leave Reece and her to have a conversation. Reece gets uncomfortable and wants to not push Marjorie. But has Marjorie forgiven him yet?

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Reece, Autumn what are u guys doing here." I say slightly weakly. "We came here to see you, we heard u were here and we couldn't not see you" autumn replies clearly with full concern in her eyes. My eyes softened a bit. "Marjorie what happened?" Autumn adds on. "I really don't want to get into right now, I'll let u know soon I promise." I say "as long as you're okay, I'm going to get coffee. Reece you coming or?" Autumn asks the boy next to her clearly worried about Marjorie. "No I'll stay here is Marjorie is okay with that?" He replied as he is turning to face me. "Yea it's fine" "okay I'll see u guys in ten" autumn says while walking out the room.

There was awkward silence for a minute as Reece cuts it. "Marjorie are u sure you're okay?" "As fine as I can be" I reply. "What happened between us Marj?" I knew this question would come soon. "I don't know, I just got mad, because you and autumn always complain about ur childhood as much as I feel bad for you two. I just got sick of it, cause some people go through worse you know?" I say to him, he's starting to tear up I never seen him cry only when I left. "Marjorie I'm sorry I always complained but I never meant to hurt you like that." Reece says, it goes back into awkward silence, Reece stands up "I'm going to go I don't want to push you" he says as he's starting to leave. "Reece" I say as tears started to run down my face slowly. He turns around with a what look. "Please stay?" "Okay I will just for you" he says. I put my head in my hands and start to sob. "Marjorie are you okay?" Reece starts walking closer to me as he gets to the side of the bed I wrap my arms around his neck and sob into his chest. "Reece im so sorry for leaving, I wasn't thinking please I'm so sorry really don't leave me" his eyes starts to soften and tears start running down his face. "It's okay gorgeous, you just need time to think. I'm here now and I'm not leaving ever okay" I look up at him and shift over to the other side of the bed patting the now open spot next to me. He immediately sits next to me and wraps his arms around me while I rest my head on his chest sobbing.

He started rubbing his fingers in circler motions on my back calming me down, as I get calm autumn walks back in. "I can see you two made up then?" I smile at her. "Sorry for lashing out at you that day autumn." She sits on the edge of the bed. "It's okay Marjorie you were stressed and upset we all have these moments, I'm just glad ur okay. Now what happened" she asks. "Yea please gorgeous tell us what happened" Reece's says adding please to the end of his sentence. I start to tear up again, "basically......"

Note - I couldn't keep Marjoreece apart to long now could I and whoops 😅 another cliffhanger!!!