Chapter 4 (it all goes wrong)

Summary - Marjorie wakes up the next morning and something is different was she losing feelings for Reece? Or was she just mad he never listened??

𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Please let me take her home." I said tears starting to form in my eyes, I know i never listened but I'm starting to now I can't bare to see what I've caused Marjorie. "You know what, yes u can just please don't hurt her." Jessica replied. My eyes widened "what do u mean I would never hurt her." I said while taking Marjorie into my arms and carrying her. " I can't say much I don't have the right to, Marjorie has to be the one to say it. I'm going home please just hurt her okay?" Jessica was really worried about Marjorie as she knew basically the whole lot. "I promise." A smile grew on Jessica's face "I can't promise she won't leave or be mad in the morning but we can only hope for the best." Jessica said quietly while walking away.

- 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 -

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I started to wake up slowly my head was pounding, as my eyes fully opened I look at my surroundings, I was home? I don't remember coming back. Reece wasn't next to me, probably for the best I was still so annoyed I hate that I'm stubborn but I am. * bedroom door slowly opens * "morning gorgeous" Reece said trying to lighting the mood. "What do you want" I snapped back, I feel bad but I'm not letting him get away with this. "Marjorie I'm only trying to help please" "no I'm sick of this Reece, I think we need a break" I was just as shocked as Reece was the words just came out. "W-wait what" Reece replied tearing up. I feel so bad. No marjorie he doesn't deserve you! "I'm done with this" I ran to the bathroom to sort myself out, I pack my essentials in my bathroom. I walked into the room, Reece wasn't there I packed stuff that will last me awhile and head down stairs. Reece was crying, did I take it too far?

𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Marjorie please don't leave me" I could barely get the words out, I love her so much what have I done. "No Reece we need a break I'm going, don't come after me. It won't end well just stay" Marjorie said while leave. The door slammed shut. I sobbed my heart out part of me wanted to run after her but the other part didn't want to make the situation worse. So I called Aut.

R: aut please come over Marjorie left me.
A: what I'm coming right now don't move I'll be there in 5.

She hung up the phone. I just sat on the sofa crying till I feel asleep.i

Notes - DONT WORRY GUYS IM NOT KEEPING THEM APART OKAY I COULD NEVER!!!!