Twenty-three

"Guys we're here." Chan said going out of the car.

"THEY DO HAVE THE SAME MINDSE-" jisung was cut off by an annoyed hyunjin.

"Enough bro, we all have the same small ass brain, so shut up" he says shrugging.

Going into the restaurant the first thing we see is the pretty interior.

"It looks so pretty here." I said in awe

"It does look pretty" jeongin says beside me.

"Let's go to our table and order something." Chan says before going to the table he had reserved.

We sat down chatting about our day and how it went. Up until someone asked a question breaking the peaceful chattering.

"Guys, where is Minho?" Changbin asks looking around.

"He's probably busy." I mumbled.

"He might be, but let's order him something too." Chan says as he was ordering our food.

We ate and chatted happily. I was full, so I dismissed myself to go walk around the park that was near the restaurant.

As I walk down the park someone softly grabbed my wrist. 

"Hey, can we talk?" No other than Minho ask me not making eye contact.

"I..uhm I can't." I said trying to release my wrist but he held onto it .

"Please, I just want to say sorry that I asked that question so suddenly before." He said. Silence hung in the air. Nothing but silence.

"It's your turn" he said.

"What?" I ask not fully understanding what he meant.

"Apologize" he said looking into my eyes for the first time. His tone was soft as if he waited his whole life for me to apologize.

I didn't say anything because I was too scared he would not understand the reason for my actions. I was scared he would be disappointed. But the thing I gave him was - silence. Again.

He didn't say anything just nodded and walked away putting his hands in his pockets. I watched his silhouette slowly making its way away from me. My body wanted to react. Wanted to run after him and tell him everything like I used to. But my mind told me otherwise. I'm too scared.