Twenty-four

I stood there not moving. His presence was long gone and I think the others are also done eating. 

"Micha! There you are we got worried." A panting voice called out. It was hyunjin.

"Yeah, sorry I got distracted.." I lied, again.

We got back to the restaurant, I apologized for suddenly disappearing. We ate dessert and after that they drove me home wishing me a good night.

Stepping into my house my head was blank. I couldn't think straight. My mind was wandering about why I didn't tell him why I left.

Fuck. I know why. Yura, Kim yura. My first reason why I didn't wanted to tell him was, was that I had a big fat crush on him. And if I told him that I would leave and confess, I would've cried and I would be scared he would reject me. Dumb, I know it is. 

Second reason was Kim yura. The last time I saw him was with her. Her hands intertwined with his hand as she kissed him. At that time my vision got blurry and I ran away already promising myself I wouldn't tell him why I left.

But now I'm thinking back, it was really dumb to do that. He was my only friend I had back then. Now I see it's really unfair towards him.

Note

Guys I literally tripped  and fell and got back up and suddenly danced to magnetic😭