Thirty

I can't sleep. I'm thinking who Minho had a crush on, I can't imagine who tho. Fuck it, I'm going to go practice the dance - at 2.30am.

Practice. Practice. Practice. 

It's the day of the evaluation. I didn't get enough sleep. I can't focus. I'll loose my job like this. What is wrong with me.

"Next up, nam Micha. Dance mentor of stray kids. Please come out and show us what you prepared." A person said.

well here goes nothing.

"Thank you for your performance. You will get the results tomorrow."

Thank god they didn't look disappointed.

"Hey." I turned around to meet a sweaty Minho.

"Were you running?" I said shocked at his state.

"Yeah well, yeah I did. Did you perform yet?" 

"Mhm, just finished."I answered him.

"Oh ok."

"Did you wanted to see me?" I said wiggling my eyebrows, I'm getting too comfortable with this guy. I'm slowly asking myself which chapter I missed between me and him.

"Yes, I wanted to cheer you on" he said that too nonchalant.

"Oh." Blushing mess.

"You look cute when you blush." Again.

"Quit that." 

"Ok"

It's the day of the results. The email has arrived. I haven't opened it yet. I should tho.

Good morning Ms. Nam

We wanted to tell you that your job is still in your possession. Still we want you to improve on your skills,  so we have a list of them.

-...

...

..

Thank you for your hard work and we will hope to continue see your hard work.

Jype.

I still got the job. Thank god I didn't loose it.

This feels so easy, no difficulties? No challenges? Is this real? Well it better be. I'm tired of working.

Uh, well hi. Well again no updates I awhile🤓

I'm gonna make more frequent updates I promise.

This story is getting to an end thoooo

Not proofread 🧌