𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ☺️

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

"You like my Jersey?" Janelle asked me and I looked at her confused. "Nelly we had the longest conversation before the first quarter about this jersey. What do you mean?" I asked her. " am to old for this shit, 'cause I promise I forgot that conversation." I giggled making her shake her head in disbelief. "shit if you're old, am halfway there." We giggled quietly holding one another's hand trying not to be loud during the game.

I watched one of the Lakers players shoot a three-pointer, while their playing against the Miami Heat. The Lakers are up by 12 points and it's the first half of the third quarter.

My phone vibrated and I saw Nelly's name, if she texted me and she's right next to me it's for a reason. I opened her message.

𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲 🫶🏽💜

Jason is sitting opposite of us. did you know he was coming?
11:34 pm

negative 👎🏽.
Matter of fact we out this bitch.
11:34 pm

Exiting the messages I put my phone to my ear immediately calling my security that was outside. Two are with me, but I need the others to get my car now and I mean now. The game came to a pause and I took that opportunity to stand up after taking a picture of the scoreboard.

I briefly spoke to my security and now I'm headed outside. We made our way through quickly, some of my other security came inside to make sure me and my sister were all good. I love these guys so much, they ask for an off day, vacation, or anything I never hesitate to give them anything. One tapped me on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Jason is asking us to turn around Miss J." I sucked my teeth.

I hate having the same security as Jason sometimes, I took my half and he has his. They all still work for us so what the fuck does it matter. "I'll add another 5K to everyone's paycheck for this month to get me and my sister the fuck outta here." He looked at me hesitantly but shook his head okay. Walking out I told all my security the deal and they didn't hesitate one bit.

We finally got to the car and his ringtone began playing. I declined the call and turned on my DND. " what is it?" Nelly asked me looking frantic. " he wanted the security to turn around, it's the same fucking security team. I took my half and he got his, he always does this shit." She looked at me with a worried look.

" you want me to spend the night?" I shook my head no and she sighed. "Ok." I let my driver know it was to her house and then mine. After taking her home, we made it to my apartment complex and my security made sure I was good as usual. " if he comes here call me." I told Sean. He assured me that he would. I made it inside locking my door and sighed seeing the time. It's almost 1 am, I'm upset I didn't get to see my team finish the game. It was on my agenda to enjoy my night.

But I can't do the fake shit with Jason right now and them damn cameras. The annoying thing is as long as we've been together it wasn't until recently people noticed that he's my husband or might be. My last relationship wasn't private at all and I'm a private person, so I've been doing pretty good with this one.

Making my way into my bedroom, I closed my curtains for privacy. Hearing my phone ring in the living room made me sigh, why would I leave that there? I hurried in case it was Sean and damn was I right. Picking it up I put it on speaker. "it's him isn't it?" I asked. "yes ma'am." I let out the loudest sigh. This man just doesn't get it, husband or fucking not let me breathe yo! But God is good because I changed the locks.

I could hear his loud ass yelling at my security, so I decided to call Sean back. "yes ma'am." He picked up and I could still hear this man. " she changed the fucking locks." He groaned. "Call the police. My neighbors have to sleep." He sighed. "Miss J, are you sure that's what you want ?" He asked again making me think. I hung up and went over to the front door unlocking it, speaking no words I pulled his loud ass inside like the kid he's acting like.

"WHAT?" I yelled confused looking at him. He had a mug with dark eyes aged I sighed, his ass is drunk. " why the fuck are you changing the locks, you keep forgetting I'm your husband. Walking around in tight ass clothes like you fucking single." He was slurring like crazy. "You're drunk, get out." He mugged me but that didn't move me or make me change my mind.

" you don't love me." He blurted out. I scoffed at his words and I almost, ALMOST felt my heart break. " you don't give a fuck about me or what I want, nor how I feel." He was trying to piss me off but I'm not doing it, I'm not doing this with him.

I tried walking into the kitchen but he blocked me. " tell me why, why wouldn't you want kids?" He asked and I sucked my teeth. " your such a fucking child. I said I was not ready, not I didn't want one. It's my body, your my husband but damn it you will respect me!" I yelled.

" I NEVER NOT EVER SAID I DON'T WANT KIDS!" He sucked his teeth. "WHY NOT?" He snapped back. "GET OUT!" " I'm not going no fucking where." He demanded. Walking over to the front door I pulled Sean over to me. " call security and then tell them I said to call the police. Yes, I'm sure." He shook his head okay putting the phone to his ear.

Jason looked at me in disbelief with anger written all over his face. "do you love me? Or it was just the money and status for you. Get the status of being "A bad bitch"." I smirked looking at him not commenting. "You got what you wanted. You started acting different and then moved out, and changed the locks. I pay for this bitch." He was determined to get me to be as angry as him. "I'll be out tomorrow by noon."

He picked up a glass off my island and threw it at the TV. This nigga is trying to trigger me so bad it's ridiculous. Sean walked back inside looking at me with a nervous look on his face. "Security is on the way up and they already called the police due to disturbance." "Can you make an appointment for me please, I'm moving out of here by noon tomorrow. 1 pm at the latest." He shook his head going to make more calls.

I let my other security know to get my car together. Leaving him standing there I put my heels back on grabbed what was important and packed a small bag. Getting my phone off the island I walked out leaving him still standing there upset.

My security and I made our way downstairs. Apartment hunting is always fun, gets me excited.

Real bad bitch shit. This isn't Cristiana Yang & Owen hunt, WRONG BITCH!

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 ⭐️