𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ☺️

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

A huge smile spread across my face as I greeted most of the familiar faces that I knew. These things get annoying sometimes but I enjoy seeing some people. This isn't my party of course, it's for my aunt on my daddy's side, it's not big but it's an awesome handful of people. Guess she wasn't lying when she said get together, but I'm ready to eat.

Seeing my brother I rolled my eyes playfully walking over to him and he looked like he was with a group of friends. Getting closer I was stopped by one of my cousins. "Oh you look so beautiful issy" she exclaimed hugging me. Amy is one of my favorite cousins that I love so much and God she looks stunning. " so do you boo!!" I returned the compliment. We chopped it up for a few minutes

just to catch up. "I'll see you inside okay, I'm about to head over to BJ," I said to her and she shook her
head okay as we separated and I slowly continued over to my brother.

My feet slew down as my eyes caught what was an angel in my eyes. His smile made me smirk like a little school girl, biting my lips I noticed he was amongst my brother and the other guys but damn, I've never met him or seen him before. A waiter offered me a drink and I took it thanking her, sipping it I stood next to a wall and watched his every move.

"God you are real"I spoke quietly before taking another swill

"God you are real"I spoke quietly before taking another swill. From what I can see in my eyes right now, tonight's gonna be fantastic. As I continued walking over as I took my time he rubbed his elbow flashing his smile continuously at my brother.

 As I continued walking over as I took my time he rubbed his elbow flashing his smile continuously at my brother

Can't wait for his fine ass to smile like that for me.
Making it over I caught his eye making my brother look back at me and smirked. "Hey big head, why you took so long to get back?" he asked wrapping his arm around my neck. " I couldn't find my original fit so I just went with this dress," I said to him. His friend couldn't keep his eyes off me and that made my dimples go deep.

"You know when daddy sees you it's gonna be a sermon right?" I rolled my eyes hearing my father's voice now asking me what I was wearing, but gotta love my daddy. Looking him in his eyes he immediately looked away. Awe, not my baby being shy already and I didn't even greet him yet. "Whose this?" I asked intrigued.

"Oh, this is Cristian. We went to high school together, we were cool. His mom is friends with Auntie Carol." My brother explained and my eyes never left that beautiful face. "Isabelle, it's nice to meet you Cristian." I extended my hand out. Finally looking up at me again, his eyes screamed nervous and he smiled slowly taking my hand and shaking it. "Pleasure to meet you Isabelle" his voice made my second set of lips drown but I laughed it off, Miss Girl showing out more than usual and ion like that.

"BJ I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING. CAN YOU COME OVER HERE PLEASE NEPHEW?" my aunt Carol yelled and he sat his drink down and told me to watch it. "COMING" he yelled. " I'll be back y'all." I shook my head okay and looked back at Cristian.

"I love your sense of style Cristian, you look very nice." I complimented him and that smile made me do the same thing. "I appreciate that. You look.. breathtaking." His eyes never left my body as he sized up what I was wearing. "Thank you. It's crazy how we never met before...but I'm really glad that we did." He smirked and sipped on his drink like a little kid making me giggle.

"How old are you?" he asked becoming interested.

"Old enough to have you," I responded softly making him stare me into my soul, and boy am I enjoying this. Stepping closer to him he cleared his throat making me smirk. "Is there anyone in your life? You stuck on anybody?" The look on his face let me know that he was surprised by my question.

"Not at all, I've been by myself for a minute and I enjoy it. What about yourself?" I shook my head no innocently. "That's great because I was wondering if I could take you on a date?" I asked. To him I look so
brave but, inside I am exploding because I can not believe I just asked this fine-ass, blessed man on a damn date! Where is Isabelle? Can anyone find her? Because I don't know who this bold bitch is!

He laughed making me so the same a little embarrassed. "I just really want some of your time, I can't help how interested I am."I shrugged my shoulders. "Damn. "he said under his breath as he looked at me. "You know what Isabelle I don't mind that at all. What time do you want me to pick you up?" my eyebrows furrowed at his questions. "Can I see your phone?" I simply asked.

Taking it off of the table he handed it to me after unlocking it & I made my way into his contacts and added myself also shooting myself a text. Giving it back to him he looked at it. "This is my date, so I'll pick you up@7pm okay?" He bit his lips and shook his head yes. "You too fine not to be using your words." I stepped closer making us now chest to chest. I'd be lying if I said it's not growing tense between us.

It is taking everything in me not to slut this man out & love on him for the rest of the night BUT, I'm a lady before I'm anything. I'll just wait until we're comfortable, on the same page & most importantly when he's mine. "I've never met a woman like you yet ... you're not making this easy. "he whispered in my ear making a tingle go down my spine as I cleared my throat. I licked his neck making him groan as he wrapped his hand into my waist making me giggle. "T'll see you inside Cristian..."I whispered stepping back from him slowly as we held strong contact. Turning around slowly I walked away giggling at our little moment just now.

"Now watch me husband that nigga!" I said to God and giggled making my way in the house with the goofiest smile.

Ain't nothing, like being THAT BITCH!

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⭐️