𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ☺️

𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Since I went out with Shaquille the other night, I've had very little to say to him. I was beginning to do my makeup, and he walked in kissing my cheek. He tapped my shoulder making me look up at him.

He pulled me by the arm and I stood up, we walked over to my bed and he sat me down on his lap. " I'm sorry about the other night." He started.

"I wasn't ignoring you, baby, he just disrespected you and I saw red. But I know we've talked about communication and the first thing I did wrong was just shutting down and going mute. You wanted to get out of there to avoid unnecessary bullshit and I respect that. So I apologize baby, you've been through enough. He didn't deserve our energy anyway. I love you and again I'm sorry." He kissed my lips and of course, I kissed back.

It grew deeper and the next thing I knew he was on top of me in between my legs. " I'm in love with you." he said in between kisses. " you what?" I asked in shock. He pulled away looking me in my eyes. " I'm in love with you." He repeated. I pulled him back into me continuing our kiss.

"Baby, I love you too," I told him and he smirked. He ripped my towel off of me. Helping him pull his shirt off, he took off his pants and boxers as our kiss intensified. I took it upon myself to place him inside of me.

He moaned in my ear making me wet as he slid in me. " shit!" He expressed pausing before stroking. He began moving and all that could be heard was my moans. I began scratching his back as he started stroking in a circle driving me insane. "Daddy please!" I bit my lip so hard.

He looked down at me as he fucked the shit out of me. " you forgive me?" He asked me going deeper and I screamed his name. "YES!" I yelled closing my eyes. "Look at me." He demanded. I opened my eyes looking at him, he kissed my lips and I pulled him deeper into me.

"Ugh!" I yelled feeling myself finish and he did the same thing. He kissed my lips and got a towel to clean me up. Not the damn aftercare? I love it here.

He kissed my lips before I sat back at my vanity table. I'm gonna have an EXCELLENT night. I'm happy. I'm really happy!

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❤️
𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭