⟣𝗖hapter 93

⟣•93•⟢
: FRONTLINE

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Xiào Mu is about to ask in detail when Leo’s terminal rang. After hanging up the call, Leo quickly put on his military cap and hugged Xiào Mu tightly. After that, Leo let go and kissed Xiào Mu’s forehead, “I have to go to the frontline, wait for me to come back.”

Hearing that, Xiào Mu’s heart tightened. Watching Leo strode out and knowing that the matter is urgent, Xiào Mu quickly pulled Leo back, “Wait.” He quickly took out the advanced-level medicine that he had been saving these days and handed it to Leo.

“The pills in the white bottle are to restore spiritual power, the ones in the blue bottle are to restore physical power. The bottle with black and white stripes is to enhance spiritual power while the bottle with blue and white stripes is to enhance spiritual power.”

After Leo took the bottles, Xiào Mu took out 5 pheromone agents, “I made these from the high-level agents from the research institute. The recovery rate is 10,000 points. Use it when your spiritual power is insufficient.”

Leo stored the medicines that Xiào Mu handed to him one by one, and he didn’t ask further about the enhancement medicine because of time constraints. He believed Xiào Mu. Taking a deep look at Xiào Mu, Leo couldn’t hold back and stepped forward. He held Xiào Mu’s head in the palm of his right hand and kissed him fervently. He kissed so deeply and hard that Xiào Mu couldn’t react to the intense emotions. However, due to the urgency of the situation, Leo let go of Xiào Mu. Kissing the corner of Xiào Mu’s mouth lightly, he said with a deep voice, “I’m leaving, pay attention to safety.”

Xiào Mu uttered an En and took out a red porcelain bottle from the system backpack, “This is the antidote for various poison.” Xiào Mu didn’t know whether the interstellar beasts are poisonous, he just wanted to give Leo all the medicines he might use so that he would feel more at ease.

Leo watched Xiào Mu keep digging out things from the storage for him and felt warm and moved in his heart. A smile flashed in his eyes, “Is there anything else? I have to go.”

Xiào Mu stepped on tiptoes and bit Leo’s chin, “Be safe and remember to contact me when you are free.”

Leo acknowledged in a deep voice and glanced at Xiào Mu deeply. Then, he turned and strode away.

Wood waited on the aircraft and saw Leo, who came out nearly 2 minutes later than usual. He saw the soft expression that Leo hasn’t put away and sighed inwardly. This iron man’s tender appearance is really abusive to single dogs. Love makes people slow in their work and acts sticky too!

Xiào Mu stood at the door and watched Leo’s black aircraft leave. Then, he walked upstairs to inquire about the spring beast tide. The exact time of the spring beast tide is about one and a half months in total from mid-January to the end of February each year. During this period, all planets inhabited by humans will be attacked by interstellar beasts.

Humans are much more fragile than wild beasts, and their living environment is much better than wild beasts. Most beasts hibernate in winter. In spring, they wake up when their appetite is at its peak. Planets inhabited by humans are the first place they went hunting. However, with the gradual advancement of science and technology, even though human beings are inferior to beasts in physical fitness, they have various weapons and equipment, giving them the ability to resist the beasts. It’s just that the number of beasts is large and they have strong physical strength. Furthermore, they are powered by their desire for food. The interstellar beasts have explosive combat power while human energy is limited. During the confrontation, the humans’ side might change guards several times but the beasts probably won’t change at all.