~ The Bus ~

Bunnies Im sorry!! Unfortunately I have the last week of the school and no ideas, so im sorry you had to wait the entire week for this chapter and thank you for your patience!

I promise I'll finish Valentine's Day, but I have really lame ideas REALLY I even asked chat gpt for inspirations, but he is very unhelpful. Look, he tried to make Aiden confess, and Ashlyn love him by force!!!! Even when I told him they are friends (for now ofc)! Do you get this??!!!!??

Sooo Im starting the part from the requests rn for @MarchGloryBell. I think it will be long and take several chapters but I have a few good ideas :')

@MarchGloryBell I hope you won't be offended if it's not summer but spring :)

________________

Ashlyn took a long sip of coofee from her thermos and blinked, trying to get rid of the morning mist in her eyes. 

It was 5:15 am, and she was standing in front of the school with a dozen or so teenagers, waiting for the bus. Yes, they were going on a school trip, and Ashlyn really hoped it wouldn't end as bad as like the last one. Throughout the past week, she and her friends had been preparing for the "reset" and gathering all the supposed necessary to survive outside the Graveyard. Ashlyn herself wasn't sure why exactly they had decided to go on a school trip. 

Well, probably nothing worse than death could happen to them. 

Aiden standing next to her slurped, sipping his energetic drink. Ashlyn smiled under a nose - it was probably the first time when she saw him without his typical vigor. The fact that he had black lines under his eyes didn't help either, but she had to admit that he looked hot nonetheless. 

WHAT

Hot?!

She had to rebuke herself more often about what she was thinking about. 

"Aiden?" she asked, elbowing him so hard that he almost spilled the contents of the can on himself. "Do you drink it often?"

"No, I'd rather coca cola. Why do you ask? 

"Ah, nevermind." 

He raised his eyebrow. 

"Was this a trick to get me to let you drink it...?" 

"I don't have to use tricks to get you to let me drink it" she shrugged. "All I have to do is ask you and you'll give it to me." 

Aiden thought for a moment. 

"Good point. You want?" 

"Sure." 

She took a sip of the drink and grimaced.  

"Bleh. Too sweet." she returned the can to him. "I prefer my coffee." 

"Uuuuuuu!" Taylor's meaning voice came from behind them. "Indirect kiss!?" 

Tyler standing behind her made an irritating sound that was supposed to imitate kissing. 

"Guys, seriously?" Ashlyn rolled her eyes, but felt herself blushing. "Chlidish." 

"Sorry, Ashlyn, but you two are so cute that it's impossible not to tease", her friend smiled sweetly. "Oh, look, Ben!" she waved to the boy standing a dozen or so feet away. Ben waved back and she moved dowards him. 

"But seriously", Tyler added, "I find it gross, cringe, disgusting and every other word that can describe how terrible is to drink after someone. "

Ashlyn snorted, looking down at her thermos of coffee, not brave enough to even glance at Aiden - there was no point in even looking at Tyler.