II: Unnoticed

"Wow, it sure is quite here in the early morning!", Koishou says to himself. This is the first time he's seen Former Hell in a quiet state. For most of his life, he's seen Former Hell being all busy and crowded.

"Hellooo??? Anyone awake???"
Koishou shouts, yet no one responds. The only thing he heard was his echo.

.

Koishou then proceeds to go to the bridge, and to his surprise, Parsley the guardian of the bridge is awake.

"Helloooo????? Can I pass this bridge?????" Koishou asks Parsley, yet Parsley does not reply. Koishou sees that his eyes are as open as flowers when the bloom, yet can't tell why Parsley isn't answering.

"Hey! Sir!" Koishou yells at Parsley, Parsley does not say a word.

Koishou has had enough of Parsley's ghosting and decides to go walk the bridge. Koishou expected Parsley to stop him or beat him up, but no. Parsley just stood there. As if nothing happened.

Koishou then proceeds to The Fantastic Blowhole. Koishou was amazed as he saw thousands of gems everywhere.

"Wow..... This sure is pretty." Koishou says to himself. He was mesmerized.

After not seeing anyone nearby, Koishou decided to go up to Gensokyo, where he'd have more fun rather than in a rigid cave-like place where anyone barely notices him.

.