IV: Hakurei Shrine

"Ggghhh! Suiro! Wake up! You still have a ton of things to do rather than just laze off and get drunk everytime! "
Yelled an angry teenager with a red and white color scheme and a long stick.

That is Reimu Hakurei. The shrine boy of the Hakurei Shrine and Gensokyo's well-known conflict solver.

.

"Eughh.. Five more minutes.... I'm still sleepy.... You do the tasks yourself... You're lazy as well...."

Replied an oni lazing off the porch of the Hakurei Shrine surrounded with bottles of alcohol.

That oni is Suiro Ibuki. An oni who can change their size and has a loving passion for alcohol.

.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
Reimu was about to hit Suiro, until he heard the sound of footsteps.

Could it be.. DONATIONS!?

Reimu rushed to the Hakurei Shrines Donation Box. He was overjoyed. He was thinking about how much donations would be put in the box.

"Reimu... It's probably just Mari-"
Suiro got cut off by Reimu at his sentence.

"SHUSH! I can feel the sound of coins dropping in from a mile away!"
Reimu yells.

.

As Reimu hears the sound of footsteps getting louder, his smile grows bigger.

"Almost there! Almost there! Almost there!"
Reimu mumbles to himself.

.

A few steps towards the shrine...

"Oh Shrine Boooy!"
Koishou yelled, while waving and running to Reimu.

"EH!?!?"
Reimu muttered. He was confused. He knew Koishou doesn't have money to donate, he wonders why he even took time to visit, and most if all, does Satoru know this. All of these questions swarmed Reimu's mind. Reimu just scratched his head.

"Well, you're lucky it's not Marisa bugging you again.. unless having the younger brother of the so-called manager of The Palace of the Earth Spirits is way worse than Marisa. "
Suiro whispered to Reimu.

Koishou got to the Shrine, Reimu just looked at him since he genuinely did not know what he wanted from him.

"What do you want, Koishou? "
Reimu asked politely to Koishou, yet still pissed off that he won't get a donation.

"Well.. I wanna hang out with you!"
Koishou responds with a grin on his face.

Reimu tries to find a way on how to decline Koishou's offer in a nice, polite way.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Really sorry but I can't really hang out right now... Because.. Uhh..."
Reimu mumbled, a little confused on what excuse to say.

"Because.....???"
Koishou replied, confused yet entertained.

"Because me and Suiro here have SO MUCH to do! Our schedule is SO packed! Like, cleaning the Shrine grounds.. Or- meeting up with Eishon for a checkup, and Aaron is hosting a tea party! C-can't forget that!"
Reimu says with a nervous face. He genuinely does not want to hang out with Koishou.

"Oh, is that so? Well, do you have any suggestions on places I can go to?"
Koishou asked, actually believing the lie Reimu said.

Reimu let out a deep breath after he heard Koishou believe his lie.

"Well, you can go to Youkai Mountain, Myouren Temple, The Human Village, Eientei- though I do warn you, you need to go in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost to get to Eientei. You can easily get lost in there."
Reimu replied, though he did want to say a few more places, he didn't want to be in charge of telling Koishou to go there and take responsibility.

"Alright! Thanks for the suggestions!"
Koishou said as he turns away from the Hakurei Shrine with a grin on his face. He now has to walk down so many stairs.

.