Part 14 Zaim visits Helena

On the next day It was already 6 in the evening, and it was raining heavily when Helena stood outside the university, waiting for a taxi under the shelter. Suddenly, Zaim passed by in his car, and his gaze fell on Helena's figure standing there. He stopped his car in front of her, rolled down the window glass, and leaned out a little to see her.

"Hey, Helena, what are you doing here in this heavy rain?" he asked out of curiosity.
" Making sushi, you idiot," she replied sarcastically, moving her eyes in another direction.

Zaim chuckled at her response and got out of the car, holding an umbrella. He reached at Helena's standing figure and stood Infront of her then folded the umbrella, looking at the long, straight road with narrowed eyes and said, "Get in the car Helena. I don't think any taxi will come."

Helena shook her head and declined his offer. "Thank you for your offer, but I can't go with you. I'll wait or call Faris to pick me up. You don't need to bother yourself for me."

Zaim furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but then realized who Helena was referring to. He spoke again, this time in a serious tone, "Come on, girl. I'm not going to eat you. It's raining heavily, and I can't leave you here like this. I'll drop you home."

Helena glanced at Zaim with a stern gaze. Before she could respond, Zaim gently grabbed the hem of her sleeve making sure not to touch her and led her to the car, opening the door and gesturing for her to sit.

As Helena found herself helpless in that heavy rain then she decided to go with Zaim. She sat in the car then looked at Zaim who was going to the driving seat. He started the car's engine and drove off swiftly. After half an hour of driving, they encountered a roadblock on the route to Helena's area due to construction.

Zaim lowered his car window and asked one of the workers about the situation and if there was an alternate route. The worker informed them that the road would remain closed until nightfall, and there were no other accessible roads to Helena's area.

Worried about the situation, Helena expressed her concern. Zaim tried to reassure her, saying, "Let me take you to my home. Once the rain stops and the road clears, I'll drop you off at your home. Until then, come with me."

Helen expressed hesitation about going to Zaim's home alone, saying, "How can I go with you to your home all alone there Zaim?" Zaim looked at her and gently reassured her, "If you're uncomfortable with me being there, I'll leave and go somewhere else, or you can sit with my stepmom."

Zaim didn't want to mention his stepmother, but he wanted Helena to feel comfortable at his home, so he offered her options for her comfort, ensuring she wouldn't feel anything weird."

After a 45-minute drive, they arrived at Zaim's house. Helena glanced around Mohammad Villa with a longing, awestruck look, the brightness was evident on her face.

 Helena glanced around Mohammad Villa with a longing, awestruck look, the brightness was evident on her face

Zaim smiled at her reaction and gestured for her to come inside. Helena looked at him with her innocent face and followed him indoors.

Zaim was happy and excited, his emotions was visible on his face because his Rose was in his house.