→ three | tour de auradon

"Uh

"Uh.. Son of Snow White, glad to meet you all!"

---

The small group started their tour around campus with the Auradon kids leading the way. Jay watched the brunette princess with intrigue. In the short time of being in Auradon, this girl has already caught him stealing and defended his closest friends, and for that she had gained his respect. He watched as she walked with Ben with a faraway look, as if she had a million other things on her mind.
Said girl refocused when they stopped at the statue of King Adam. She always liked the meaning of the statue, just not the whole transformation of it.

As the group stopped near the statue, Ben raised his hands to change the statue. As it morphed into beast, Kat heard a scream from behind and turned to check on the boys in back. Carlos jumped into Jay's arms as Jay stood there with an annoyed look as he held his frightened friend. He looked over to see Kat giggling slightly at the sight of the two boys, which only made him more embarrassed.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."
"Does he shed much?" Mal questioned with a small smirk.
"Yeah Mom won't let him on the couch." Ben replied with a straight face. Kat smiled at their interaction before walking ahead into the entrance of the school. She waited for everyone else to come in and as Ben and Audrey and the girls walked past her, she saw as Jay went to grab the vase. Before Carlos could tell him anything, Kat smacked his hand before he could touch it. He looked at her in shock as she stared at him in warning. She walked in front towards Ben and Audrey as Jay stared at her. Carlos chuckled at his friend. 

"You're losing your touch man," Carlos told him as he passed his friend. Jay just stared in disbelief as he walked back over to the group.

"Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."
"Who happened to be kings and queens," Mal says sarcastically.
Grabbing his arm Audrey quickly adds on, "That's true! Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." The couple share an awkward laugh as the group stares at them. Katrina wanted to be anywhere else right now instead of dealing with the couple before her. Thankfully her prayers were answered as two boys appeared at the top of the staircase. 

"Doug! Seb!" She calls over as she runs to them. 

"Doug you gotta help me, I cannot stand the lovey dovey of these two anymore!" She says dramatically as she drags the poor boy over with Sebastian close behind laughing at his friend's antics. Ben and Audrey seperated as their friends came back to allow Ben to introduce the new faces. 

"This is Doug and Sebastian, they have your class schedules and can show you guys your dorms." He walks back infront of the VKs. "I'll see you later, okay?"
Sebastian looks over at Katrina with wide eyes. She nods and motions that they'll talk about it later. The pair both saw that look he was giving Mal and knew they would have to discuss it.
"And if there's anything you need, feel free to-"
"Ask Doug" Audrey interrupts and shortly after does her fake laugh again. Somehow Mal is able to join in on it, as the group falls silent. 

As Ben and Audrey leave, Sebastian moves forward in order to introduce himself.
"Hey guys, I'm Sebastian White. Uh.. Son of Snow White, glad to meet you all!" Sebastian was a tall but lanky guy. He had dark brown hair and pale skin, similar to his mom's. He wore a tourney jersey, since his practice ended just a bit ago.
"And I'm Dopey's son.. as in Dopey, Doc, Baseful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and-"  Doug trails off as he stares at Evie, "Heigh-Ho" Kat laughed at her friend who simply froze staring at the girl in front of him. She walks up to Doug, "Evie, Evil Queen's daughter."

Kat and Sebastian laugh at their friends attempt to regain his composure. "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." 

Looking over his shoulder, Mal sees their schedules: "Let me guess. New class?" She looks over at her friends motioning to leave. "Come on guys, let's go find our dorms." 

As the group follows after Mal, Doug stares at Evie as she walks away. Sebastian slings his arm over Doug as he now laughs out at how head over heels the boy is acting.

"Doug you could not act anymore starstruck huh?" Kat says leaning against the staircase. As the VKs walked up the stairs, she lifted her head to look up at them. 

"Guys, the dorms are that way" she says while pointing towards the opposite direction. They quickly rush back down the stairs in search of their dorms. Sebastian slides next to Katrina with a smirk. "So Ben and the new girl, huh?" 

Kat head swiveled with a grin as she stared at her friend. "I know! During the whole tour they were doing that." 

One thing that was important about Katrina was that she loved gossip. She would never involve herself in drama, but she would always find out about it and keep her friends in the loop. Auradon Prep was never too rowdy with drama, so usually Kat loved hearing about what was happening back in Avalon from her Tía Isabella. Most weekends they would call and talk about anything new. 

"What'd Audrey have to say about that?" Sebastian never liked Sleeping Beauty's daughter ever since they were kids as they both were fighting constantly. Kat rolled her eyes since Seb knew how Audrey was. 

"She was being so rude to them during the whole tour. She kept talking about her royal lineage like trying to make them feel lower than her or something." 

"And you didn't tell her anything," Seb says with wide eyes. 

"She tried to use my title against them, hell yeah I put down her little show." She said quickly. Kat went to add on before her eyes widened. "Oh shoot! I forgot I have to go give something to Mal and Evie. 

Without a second word, she ran down the hall towards the dorms, leaving Sebastian to stare dumbfounded. 

flor speaks--

hey guys finally a new chapter!!

summer school's been kicking my butt so i've been trying to find time to write.

i've been rewatching the movies and i love seeing the small moments in the background, like Jay going to grab a vase and Carlos stopping him so i wanted to add it. thank you so much for reading i swear its gonna get good soon!