Finale

The two wasted no time pursing Nicholai. They ran straight through the passage and pass through a staff room. 

As they entered through the next door, they were in a large open area on the second floor. They ran to the next room ahead and soon encountered Nicholai on the way.

Y/N: "There he is."

Both of them point their pistols at him as Nicholai did the same.

Jill: "It's done. Give us the vaccine, you greedy son of a bitch."

Nicholai: "Oh no no no no no. You print money. I like money. We shall makes ours an ongoing arrangement. Now drop your guns!"

Y/N: "Yeah, that's not happening. Hand over the vaccine, asshole. You can't beat both of us."

Both sides refused to drop their weapons as they still had them aimed at each other. Suddenly, something burst through the wall next to them and it caused Y/N and Jill to fall down the bottom floor. Nicholai was lucky enough to stay up on the walkway.

Y/N: "God damn it, why now? Stupid plot..."

As they were getting up, they saw Nemesis who was even more mutated than before. His size was big enough that it nearly covered half the area.

Jill: "Why am I not surprised."

Y/N: "It's like I said, that thing doesn't know when to quit."

As Nemesis extends it's body throughout the place, they saw Nicholai on the other side.

Nicholai: "Have you ever seen anything so incredible? The data on this would be worth millions! But, uh, you know how it is. City is about to explode and you can't put a price on life. Good luck!" He laughed at the end.

Y/N: "You get back here!"

Jill: "Nicholai!"

Y/N fired his pistol at him a few times but he missed and Nicholai was out of sight.

Carlos: "Jill! Y/N!"

They turned left and saw Carlos on the walkway next to him.

Jill: "Quick. Go after Nicholai. He's got the vaccine."

Carlos: "What about you two?"

Y/N: "We'll finish what we started. Go! We'll handle this."

Carlos: "Alright." He nodded.

He left and went after Nicholai while Y/N and Jill turned back Nemesis.

Jill: "Look, just so you know? This is the last fucking time."

Y/N: "I said that to the last guy who followed me."

Nemesis roared at them as it slam his hand to the ground.

The two had their guns aimed at Nemesis until Y/N turned around and saw something that made him smile

Y/N: "Hey Jill, check out what's here."