Introducing the Heartbreak Club

Main characters:

Alice Carter

hight: 5'2

Weight: 120lbs

features: deep blue eyes and dark, curly, blonde hair.

personality: She's very fun with her best friend ,only friend, Riley. she cares for Riley and takes care of her when she needs it most. mostly annoyed with other people and hates being in the spotlight at all times. she isn't girly at all and doesn't wear any makeup.

Backstory: Alice's dad is a sugar company owner. her mother left her and her father suddenly when she was 5. Because if this she is very angry at her parents. One: her father always wanted a boy to take over the company and since Alice is a girl he workers her harder. He doesn't give her hugs, or kisses just hellos and goodbyes when he's on work trips. Two: Alice doesn't feel loved and wish her mother would if taken her to wherever she was going. She believes her mother grew tired of the small family they had and wanted to leave an start new.

Riley Weatherly

Hight: 5'2

Weight: 118

Features: fiery, red hair that's short in the back an long in the front, eyes are green.

Personality: has a really bad temper and doesn't go for the right guys. Stubborn and very rude at times with other people. Is Alice's best friend and visits her often when she is lonely.

Backround: mother and father kicked her out if their house. Sadly her parents neglected her often so being kicked out wasn't a surprise for Riley, in fact she was glad to get Away. Since her family isn't rich she got a scholarship for music.

History behind HeartBreaks Club: The HeartBreaks club was made up in the minds of Riley and Alice. When they first became friends they really didn't think of making it into a real thing, but then, seeing that it would be a fun way to make school interesting to them they started the secret club. Many girls found out about the club and came running in asking for ways to make their hearts better and ways to hurt the person that broke their heart. Alice was mostly the brains and would try an help the girls feel better and independent. While Riley would instantly come up with revenge for those girls. She would give them ideas on things to say, how to act, and what ways to show off. Many of these turned into a success and made the HeartBreakers into something special for them both.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Author Notes: Hello everyone! I had this idea about this heartbreaking club with help of my friend. We love the Ouran Highschool Host club and we just got all these random ideas for it. I really love this a lot and hope that everyone does too! :3 Please, leave comments, votes, likes, ideas, anything as long as I know people are reading this xD so, anyway. Hope you enjoy :3 P.S check out my "Could I be made of Hate?" Its a Soul Eater fanfic for anyone who likes the anime!