Stepping Stone to Breaking the Hosts

It was later on that evening and I was home. I was cooking buttered noodles for dinner since I had nothing else in the pantry. I was staring into the rest of the kitchen stirring the pot of noodles thinking of some way to get back to those Host memebers. It was something that had to be clever something sneaky even. Suddenly, the door swong open and a figure appeared. "I'm home!" sang Riley as she closed the door and stepped more into my house. "Oh! I knew tonight would be buttered noodle night!" She ran into my kitchen. I jumped back a little, but smiled. "Yeah, I figured you wouldn't mind that I made something simple." She shook her head, "Of course not. I don't care what you cook me as long as I'm feed." She smiled like a deprived child and sat up on the counter.

"Soooo," she said looking around. "What's the plan?" I looked at her and sighed. "I don't have any plans.." Her head shot over in my direction with wide eyes. "What?! there's no way you can be stumped." I groaned a little. "I know, I know. It's just hard.." She shrugged. "Yeah I guess I understand. We just got to be sneaky right?" I shrugged. "I dunno.. maybe." her smiley face dropped and just stared at me. "No, don't do this to me, Alice. You gotta do something! They looked at everything we have in our notebook and are probably planning against us! We can't just sit back and ignore them." I looked at her and said in a very tired plus a little whinny voice, "I never said I would just sit back.." She jumped off the counter. "Good!" I smiled a little and pulled out two bowls and a shaker of Lemon Pepper. (Yes, Lemon Pepper. No I do not use it! It's Riley that does. She'll put it on anything. She puts it on chips, buttered noodles, chicken, and probably pickles if she got the idea! I tried some and it wasn't too bad, but if you eat too much at once you'll burn your mouth or your nose. Oh! A-Anyway back to the uh.. erh. Story!) She grabbed a bowl and the Lemon Pepper. She filled her bowl with noodles and poured Lemon Pepper all over her noodles. I did the same. (Without the Lemon Pepper, of course.) Riley walked over to the couch and sat down. I followed her and sat next to her.

She started to eat her noodles while I played with mine. "How do you feel about going to their Host club?" I looked at Riley. She slowly looked at me with a blank expression. "Uh, to spend time with a bunch of girls in dresses and plus them? Erh. No." I rolled my eyes. "Come on! It's one step closer to them. We just need to check it out talk to them maybe get to know them and set up a good and soild proof plan from there." I smirked feeling like I have finally figured it out. She shrugged a little and looked at her food "If I go and I have to deal with a bunch of girls.. You will owe me... 3 days full of wonderful food!" she smiled, "I mean. I love your wonderful, gourmet noodles, but some nice chicken or some steak would be absolutely great! Maybe some hamburgers too!" she smiled brightly and looked way more hungry when she said that. I sighed and slouched, "Fine, Fine." She bounced up and down. "yes!" I laughed a little and leaned back in my seat. "Let our plans begin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! So, yeah buttered noodles is a thing. I make it all the time xD Anyway! Sorry if this wasnt a like super exciting, happy, full of drama chapter xD but its like a builder to something pretty big. (Probably my favorite part in this hole book!) So, anyway, I will post that chapter on maybe Thursday or Friday? I'll start writing tomorrow and edite that night. So, I hope you like it and will stay with me for the whole ride of the heartbreaks! Stay heartbroken my friends (nonononon, don't be heartbroken! I just said it to be cool! >.< meeh!!)