Chapter 244: [Fall of The Chaos Breaker Organization IV]

[Spain, Madrid]

Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. The population of the city is roughly 3.3 million and the entire population of the Madrid metropolitan area is calculated to be around 6.5 million. It is the third-largest city in the European Union, after London and Berlin, and its metropolitan area is the third-largest in the European Union after London and Paris.

The city spans a total of 604.3 km2. The city is located on the Manzanares River in the centre of both the country and the Community of Madrid (which comprises the city of Madrid, its conurbation and extended suburbs and villages); this community is bordered by the autonomous communities of Castile and León and Castile-La Mancha. Surrounding the city is none other than the thick walls which separates the surviving humans and the land dominated by the chaos beings.

As the capital city of Spain, seat of government, and residence of the Spanish monarch, Madrid is also the political, economic and cultural centre of Spain. European Union and its influences in politics, education, entertainment, environment, media, fashion, science, culture, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global cities. Due to its economic output, high standard of living, and market size, Madrid is considered the major financial centre of Southern Europe and the Iberian Peninsula; it hosts the head offices of the vast majority of the major Spanish companies, such as Telefónica, Iberia or Repsol.

In this very moment, the once proud city of Madrid is now engulfed in flames as chaos beast roam the streets, chaos knights killing the military units, chaos titans destroying the strongholds, and Cuatro assaulting the chaos breaker sub-headquarters in Spain together with a tide of chaos beings.

Unlike other countries, Spain itself is literally lacking of strong agents, as the danger level of chaos beings in such place is always an all time high, due to that there were many operations which resulted to huge deaths among the organizations forces which caused them to have quite a headache in terms of their military might.

Their president were also one of the leader countries who opposed head general Alex decision to apprehend the terrorist group and one of the main instigators of the internal faction battles. They had hoped that if they managed to get ahold of all the members of the R.E.A.P.E.R terrorist group, they would be able to extract the information from them to know how to strengthen their chaos ability, everything was for the sake of their countries might. However as everyone knows, they had failed to do so of what their intended to do and resulted to the further stagnant growth.

Due to their stagnant growth of attack power, the moment Cuatro initiated his assault together with the army of chaos beings, Spain had literally of defending their country. In the end the city burned, innocent people were killed, their agents died and their president committed suicide after seeing his whole guards massacred by Cuatro without being able to defend themselves.

In that moment, Spain had ceased to exist and the one responsible for their fall is none other than Cuatro.

*********
[United Kingdom, London]

At the same time London, the whole city is in high alert, as chaos beings begun knocking at their walls and agents begun filling out the holes in their defenses which were left behind when Tres initiated her attack.

In this very moment, the UK forces had spotted their force into two, as one is responsible for defending the walls, while the other group will focus on fending off the intruder. Since the UK's agents aren't that weak and somewhat able to contend against the agents of America, they were able to fend off pretty well, while minimizing their casualties.

However even though they are trying to minimize the deaths, some of them weren't able to fend off Tres in time which resulted into their deaths. In this moment, Tres is currently stuck at the foot of the Big Ben tower clock, as formidable agents blocks her path. To be specific Roland, Arthur, Joana are leading the fight agaisnt Tres, while the other agents surround the area and prepare for the worst if ever the trio fell agaisnt her might.

Ever since their defeat agaisnt August and the terrorist group, both Arthur and Roland spent the rest of their time fighting a simulation against max powered chaos knight, while also defending themselves agaisnt other formidable enemies. As for Joana  her support became pin point, as her saves literally held the team together agaisnt Tres.

In this very moment, both Arthur and Roland grew in a full blown assault, as they  showcased their quick tag combo, which gave Tres quite a problem when dealing with them. However despite their improvement in combat capability, Tres was still somewhat undeterred, as she simply followed them with her eyes and react when needed.

As Arthur bravely fights her at the front, Roland on the other hand sneakily attacks in all openings. Due to that Tres became quite annoyed, as she pulled out a scalpel made from her mana and used it to parry Roland's attacks. After that, she then pulled Roland closer to her, as Tres kneed him to the guts, causing Roland's consciousness to flicker for a moment, before he gets thrown away to the side.

After putting down Roland, Tres then manifested a blade on her other hand and parried Arthur's attack, followed by an electric shockwaves in just one energized push. Luckily the damage was minimal, since Joana had begun healing both Roland and Arthur, once they got blown back. What's more, whenever something dangerous were about to hit its allies, Joana then use her aegis shield, which even proved how capable and versatile her powers are.

In that moment, Tres also realized the main problem of this unending battle, as she turned towards Joana and made an attempt to kill her life, however Arthur and Roland always got her back as both of them struggled to lift Tres attack.

Seeing just how tenacious they are, Tres had a slight headache as she realized that it will take her more time in order to accomplish their initial goal.