My new friend

Lunch's on me ,Darwin said as they reached the cafeteria.No thanks, Emily replied,and took out her purse about to pay but Darwin caught her hand half way and looked into her eyes,please let me he insisted.His touch sent tingles of sensation throughout her body, Emily suddenly felt shy and looked down because those blue eyes were like a pool which she thought if she dived in,she might never want to come up for air.She had only met him for about half a day but she was feeling something she couldn't explain.She knew she was getting ahead of herself but she couldn't help it.Her mind was telling her that she just met the guy but her heart was telling another story.Back to earth Emily,Darwin said as he realized Emily was not paying attention to what he was saying.Huh,Emily said.I asked what you wanted me to get you,Darwin replied.Just some fries ,a box of milk an apple,okay he said .He motioned for them to sit down after grabbing the food.Emily begun gulping on the food as if if she didn't hurry someone might steal some.He chuckled at her childish behavior and cupped his chin still looking at her.What?Emily asked,nothing he said,is just that you look really cute when you eat .Emily blushed shades of scarlet and suddenly felt shy to look into his eyes again.Don't you have any friends?Darwin asked, Emily tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and raised her face towards him,I do have a girl bestie but she couldn't make it to school today because she's not feeling well.Sorry about that Darwin said,don't worry is not that serious okayyy she'll be fine, besides she's a tough girl.Ok if you say so,Darwin replied then let me be your friend for now Emily smiled at him because this was the first time she was having a boy friend.She reached across the table to give him her hand which he gladly took into his and caressed.With a mix of emotions Emily rolled her eyes and they both burst into a fit of laughter.Yeah see you later friend,Emily said too.