The encounter

Am coming mom ,Emily said as she tossed her books into her bag and dashed out of her room making her way downstairs.You never listen do you?her mom said as she leaned in for a hug and kissed her cheeks.Stay of your damn phone and sleep early or else you're always gonna be late for school .I know mom I promise I'm gonna sleep early tonight,hmm her mom signed that's what you always say anyways have fun ,I will she replied and headed towards the garage.she started the engine of her BMW and drove off to school. The siren chimed as she packed her car in the school garage and begun to run for class .she bumped into someone as she made her way towards her class and dropped her car keys,sorry they both said.As she looked up she saw the bluest eyes she so dispised to look at.Darwin Manrow son of the C.EO of the biggest marketing company in Texas . She frowned as she realized who she bumped into. She didn't know him but disliked him because she had heard he was as arrogant as a twig .But above all that she couldn't stop looking into those blue eyes,there was something mesmerizing about them that she couldn't pin out. Can you direct me to the principal's office he asked? Sure she replied completely dumbstruck by his politeness.As they walked down the corridor she realized his curly dark hair that hunged just below his neck,his well-being defined jawline and his kissable lips,wait,why do I think his lips are kissable?she shocked her head and continued examining him.He had a well built body and and about 6 foot 2 for a 19 year old she concluded. She realized he was devishly charming.Here we are she said as she pointed towards the principal's office thanks he said.she was surprised about how polite he was and smiled at him.As she checked the time , she run towards her class .she was 20 minutes late for her English class.As she made her way towards her seat ,she couldn't concentrate because all she could see was those blue eyes.