First abandonment

Anyways,I've had enough of you two in one morning, Tiffany said as she began to walk towards her seat.See you at lunch?Emily shouted after her ,Darwin's gonna be there too,she added.Whatever,Tiffany said and smiled at her.Jesus Christ!!Emily shouted as she turned her head back towards her seat.Why are you staring at me like that she said as she felt Darwin's gaze on her lips.O is nothing I was. just....never mind Darwin said and looked forward.So class where were we?the teacher asked as she began to write the day's topic on the board.During the entire lesson Emily could feel Darwin's stare on her face which made her a bit nervous but glad at the same time .When the siren ran for recess the three headed to the cafeteria to grab some food,as they walked down the hall they could hear people whispering in low tones about them,but mostly about Darwin.There's no way I'm paying for my food ever again in this school,I basically have a walking atm machine with me,Tiffany said making both Emily and Darwin chuckle.As they sat down to eat,Darwin asked out of curiosity, I thought you were sick,implying to Tiffany.Me ?sick?no way ,she replied,it was just a cover up so I can skip school you know ,a girl gotta have some fun sometimes and loosen up a bit.some fun!!not like someone I know,she's always so stuck up you know, never losing herself to enjoy life.That's enough Tiff,Emily cut in ,sharing time's over.Fine Tiffany said,whatever,and rolled her eyes at Emily.You know something?sometimes you gotta loosen up a bit you know,dare life.She hasn't even had her first kiss yet!Tiffany added.Wow,what have you been doing all this while?Darwin asked,well I just,you know,haven't quite found...never mind,Emily said.Anyways Will you ride the bus with us or bring your own ride?Tiffany asked .Oh yeah I almost forgot.The school trip huh?Emily what do you think?Me?she asked a bit quizzed,I think it will be nice if we rode the bus with our mates.See what I was talking about?she's so down to earth.Tiffany said.Then the bus it is Darwin said.As the siren rang for break over they headed back to class.When they closed from school the three walked to the school garage .Welcome sir,a man in tuxedo said as he saw Darwin approaching.Thanks Henry,Darwin said as he went over and leaned against a parked Rolls Royce Cullinan.No freaking way!! that's your ride?Tiffany asked.rushing over to the car,it's so awesome! I knew you were rich but I wasn't expecting this.Me neither,Emily added as she watched the car taking in it's black and smooth appearance,how the shades of black sparkled as light reflected on it.Do you girls need a ride?Yes No,they said in unison and turned to look at each other. Tiff,I brought my car Emily said a bit hurt by Tiffany's reaction. Yeah I know but I've never rode in a car like this before ,you know something?Can you go without me today?I will pass by your place later,Tiffany said as she opened the door to Darwin's car herself and made herself comfortable.Then I'll see you tomorrow Emily said and gave Darwin a warm smile.