A new boy

Emily couldn't stop smiling even though she tried to hide the fact that she was on cloud 9.I mean why wouldn't she be,she just became friends with a billionaire's son and probably she was feeling something for him which she thought he felt the same way as well.She paused for a second and thought that maybe she was overreacting and was imagining all this love at first sight stuff.She brushed it away and turned off the ignition of her car and made her way towards their door.She slowly walked in and saw her mom standing by the kitchen sink,she hugged her from her back and kissed her cheeks.Good evening mom she said and started laughing.She loosened her grip on her mom and twirled to the living room still smiling.Someone looks incredibly happy tonight,her dad said as she reached the living room. Yeah,her kid sister added.Dad!!she ran and embraced her father. This was the second time Emily was seeing her father in the past two months.Her father was a researcher which meant he was always on the move due to this his family saw very less of him. Daddy I missed you,she said still hanging on to her father, how has my princess been,her Dad said.But Daddy you said I was the princess her little sister chipped in.Guess what?her father said you are no longer a princess Stacy,you're a queen.Stacy ran towards the kitchen to tell her mother about her new title.Her mother came with Stacy to the living room and Stacy also ran to hug her father.Will you let my husband breathe?their mom said as she also joined in the hug.They all giggled at their mom's sarcasm.I can't breathe their Dad said as they were all hugging him too tightly.They laughed and got off him.So dad how was your trip Emily asked, it was good he replied.Now let's talk about you guys anything new?I came first of my class Stacy said and mommy got me a new set of Barbie dolls,they are amazing.That's my girl her dad said and gave her a high five.What about you Emily her dad asked? So I met this boy today,ewww Stacy said and ran towards her room.Her parents laughed at stacy's childish behavior.Tell me more,her mom pressed .So , he's Darwin Manrow,wait wait her mom said getting off her father's lap.Wow ,her mom said a little alarmed.Anything the matter Emily asked? No nothing at all her mom said,Emily sensed something was off so she stopped talking and yawned.Am going to my room,I'm tired she said see you guys in the morning, goodnight she went to them and kissed the both off them and went upstairs.Do you think we should tell her?her mom asked her dad a bit panicked. No I think she likes him her dad said let's just leave her be and hope for the best. Her mom signed and Hugged her dad tightly.Emily reached her room and threw herself upon her bed.She was indeed tired although she had faked her yawn downstairs.She drifted off to sleep that night feeling very relaxed like she just found the missing piece of her life.Even in her sleep she only had one image in her mind , those blue eyes that sparkled like the sea on a sunny day.