You are not her boyfriend

Tiffany stopped in her tracks and run back towards Emily as she reached class before her.Is that who I think that is?Yep, Emily replied.No freaking way,Tiffany said,we have dee Darwin Monroe amongst us !! I think this school is about to get interesting.Anyways I'm gonna shoot my shot at him,Tiffany said and began to walk back to class.Tiffany hold up, Emily said as she run to Tiffany and grabbed her hand,ummm so I was saying I think I truly like him and ughmm can you just leave him alone for me ?I know he's your type of guy because he has money and all that but I think I really like him and...,holy shit!!!Aww I feel you girl ,I mean why not,Tiffany said and hugged Emily,this is the first time you have a crush on someone,ooow baby don't worry I got your back okay .Thanks Tiff ,Emily said and hugged her back even tightly.So the thing is he's my friend now,Emily said.Tiffany released herself from the hug and stood akimbo in front of Emily.Girl you so badass ,you've already shoot your shot at him mmm mm and raised a brow at Emily ,I never knew you had that in you,and they both started laughing.Anyways I just wanted you to know before hand that he and I are friends and...hold up hold up ,Tiffany chipped in didn't he like transfer here like just yesterday?Yep.Emily replied,and you're already friends with him? Wow ,like wow !! So what do you like about him?Shit !!let's just go to class ok? we're running late.Fine,Tiffany pouted and followed Emily to class.As soon as Darwin saw Emily walk in he looked at her without taking his eyes off her making Emily a bit shy .Emily could hear her mates whispering about how hot she was looking today and smiled at herself for a job well done.Good morning she said she she reached her seat .Good morning,Darwin replied,you look amazing today,thanks Emily said.Not that you looked bad yesterday it's just that you look looked different,I mean different in a good way an...it's ok I get it Emily smiled at him.Alright class settle down,the teacher said as she made her way to stand in front of the class.I have a special announcement for you guys.The school is organizing a one week camp to the woods in Sam Houston Ranger station!!! Yes!!!! the class. cheered.I've always wanted to go there you know, Emily told Jason.I'm in you?she asked ,I won't miss it for the world Jason replied making Emily blush shades of scarlet.Okay lovebirds,Tiffany said as she sat on Darwin's table.Will you get off my seat?Darwin said.What an attitude!Tiffany said as she got off his seat.Umm this is my friend Tiffany the one I told you about yesterday.Nice to meet you too Darwin,Tiffany said with a bit of irony in her voice.Well I'm sorry for the attitude Darwin said.Sure whatever Tiffany said and rolled her eyes at him.Emily laughed.So girl I was thinking of coming to your place tonight after packing my stuff and help you pack yours,Tiffany said.Sounds great,Emily replied.Am I invited?Darwin asked? Of course not!Tiffany snapped at him.It's not like you're her boyfriend or anything like that.I might just be ,Darwin replied surprising the both of them.