1. Mulakat

Ayushmaan's pov:

"if I catch you, I fuck you" I read these lines and stare him, he is insisting me to read this book and when I read this book I got to know wtf girls read. Did they actually like these things written in the books... I mean like books and read many books of psychology and human behavior but the book I am reading right now is something I can't explain.

"What happened, buddy? Is Everything alright?" He said with a smirk

I hit him on his head with the book I am reading, I am reading haunting Adeline in hardcover, he cried in pain

I said in amusement "what kind of books you read? As far as I know you are not that kind of person" he gave me a strange look and said "dude, make a girlfriend and you will know" I looked at him in confusion but ignored it.

" Dude you know? Girls are mad for these kinds of books and these kind of books" I looked at him with irritation and then I changed the topic. what girls want now to do with them. sighs.

"Dude , how much time have you been in a relationship?" I said,
"It's been a year. Why?" He said
"Have you ever met her?" I said
"No brother. but we do video calls everyday. But Why are you asking?" He said
" No, I mean you have been in a relationship and you never met her in real life..do you think she is serious?" I said with a concern in my voice.

He and his girlfriend met online, they started talking and fell in love. I don't know how someone can fall in love with someone through online applications, but leave it if they are happy then I am happy,

After reading that girl's history, I got to know about her, she is studying in Christ university in Bangalore. Her parents are in Pune and she is not been in relationship since ever. So it's her first relationship with Sid, I hope she will stay loyal.

"yes of course, she is" he said, "so, when is she coming here to meet you" I said , "maybe this month, after her semesters she will come here" he said, "so, will you go on a date with her?" I said. silly question. " of course I'll" he said, I just nodded.

"leave all these things we have to attend the meeting don't you think" he said in a serious tone

"yes, lets go" I said and going to continue something but then suddenly my phone rang, I saw the caller id it is showing "Maa" I picked up the call and she told me to come home early because we have to attend a family function. After the call I continued my talk with Siddharth and told him about the new land we brought for our factories.

after the meeting with Rajputs we finally got the deal. It's very important for our company as if we don't get the deal then its will for sure will get to the "RAJVANSHS" our business rivals and the president of Rajvansh coo. is my biggest enemy. We used to be good friends but after knowing what that Arjun Rajvansh did, i want to snatch every single thing from him. even his life, but my hands are tied.

After the meeting I went home and took a quick shower and went to get ready for the function as I wore something simple according to funtion.

My mother called me down, I went down and then I thought I wore really too simple..my dadi, parents and siblings are dressed as they are going at my wedding. But ignored their outfits and get into the function and as we reached their I met many relatives but I don't give them any attention because I know they will talk about my wedding with their beloved Tanvi. she is the worst girl I have ever met, all she want is money to complete her desires but she forget that I am Ayushmaan Raichand I don't give a damn to any girl. to the types of girl she is actually.

actually I am not interested in all this stuff and all. All I want is to make money and give my family a beautiful life that they deserves and if it's about wedding then I will get married when I complete all these responsibilities.