Chapter 6: That special someone.

May 1st 2000.

You and the rest of the guys arrived at Guam a few hours after you left Shanghai. The president was to arrive the next day to give you some rest beforehand. Not many know about the presidents arrival in Guam, less know about what happened in Shanghai. With the Civil War in China in full effect neither side has the resources to divert any sort of manpower to try and fight the U.S
But the U.S is in support of the Pro-democratic government and has sent some military aid to help assist.

USO Naval base, Guam.

Noah: Shit. When's the president gonna be here?

Hudson: Few hours give or take.

Noah: Alright, Is Miller around or what?

Hudson: Should be, Wouldn't put it against him though if he went to go do something else.

Noah: Yeah, Anyways. You know where those Delta guys are? They seemed chill. And what about Tad? Is he around at all?

Hudson: He didn't want to come along, We sent him on a scouting mission after reports came back that someone was moving a Metal Gear. We have reason to believe it's That special someone. With an opportunity to catch him we just have to sniff him out and find where he's hiding.

Noah: Ok, That's good. But what about the delta guys?

Hudson: We've decided that you guys work well together, Once we sniff that Moses asshole out they will go with you.

Noah: Cool. So, George Sears is coming? Why?

Hudson: Not exactly sure but he said he wanted to meet you. Said something about meeting the man who saved our country.

Noah: I'm honored to have that title but I don't understand fully on how I "Saved the country".

Hudson: Well think about it, Chances are if you hadn't been doing what you've been doing they would've had Metal Gear operational by now.

Noah: I guess that makes sense. But it wasn't all me, Think about all of the guys that helped with intelligence and sourcing my gear and everything, I only did the dirty work.

Hudson: Well either way, Without someone to do it then we would be in a lot more difficult situation.

Noah: I guess you are right. Anyways I'm gonna go and see and maybe check out some ships or something.

2 hours later

Noah: Whats up Ray!

Truck: Nothing much, what about you?

Noah: I'm meeting the president man!

Ray: Good for you then man.

Noah: Yup, he's arriving soon I'm just waiting around and checking out some ships and stuff.

Ray: Makes sense.

Noah: So, Chances are we're working together again. After I meet with the president and everything we're going to go and try and get this A-Hole with the metal gear. They're getting his location and stuff so whenever we're done here it's after him.

Ray: I guess it makes sense with everything we have here. All these different ships.

Noah: Yeah. I'm gonna get going then, see what else is there is to do.

Ray: See you then.

Noah: Yup.

3 hours later

You hear a helicopter flying overhead, you look up and see the Marine one helicopter.

Noah: Must be the president then.