Chapter Fifteen: Calm Before The Storm

Michaelis Mansion

The day had become night; most of the younger kids were in bed while Izuku was finishing his homework, Lady Nagant was doing her nightly patrol, and Toga was looking through Izuku's Hero Notebook UA Edition.

Toga: Your classmates are good Izu, but there's something about The French One that is fishy, don't like Bakugo for what he did to you, Pika over there looks like a pervert and complete buffoon, and Grape Boy is a complete pervert. I'm surprised that they let him stay; let alone let him in.

Izuku(as he finished with his work): What can I say; he saw potential in us all. Heck, you might be surprised if he changes after All for One is no more.

Toga: Oh I hope so Izu. Now besides Yaomomo, Rockstar, and Pinky; I find Frog Girl and Kirby cute. Too bad that I can't see Miss Disappear; I can see that she shows promise.

Izuku: Hold on I forgot to update it.

He walked next to her and brushed his fingers on the paper. As he did so; it revealed what she looked like and her new quirk: Light Bending. Toga started to blush and gave a lustful look at her picture.

Toga: Well well well; where has she been; I never seen a girl like that be so pretty.

Izuku: She just got that body today; plus... Hits her in the head with a roll of paper. Chill out; I know that you're Bi, but I already had to deal with two perverts; I don't need another one.

Toga: Sorry Izu; I just couldn't resist.

Izuku: OK enough of that.

He then took the notebook away and put it in his backpack.

Toga: Come on Izu; I was reading that.

Izuku: No.

Toga: Come on, please.

Izuku: No.

Toga: I'll give you everything about the quirks of Class 1B and who could join our harem.

Izuku: groan Alright Alright fine.

He took out his notebook and wrote down everything that Toga said. As she was about to get to the new additions; Lady Nagant came into the house.

Kali: All is well Shini.

Izuku: That's good Kali; why not take it easy for a bit?

Kali: Sure Shini.

She kissed him on the cheek and walked off.

Toga: By the way; how did she get into the picture?

Izuku: Long story short; she was put into a rehab program after Big Brother and Sister brought her to the agency and she was stuck with us. She grew a fondness for me as a reminder of what she was before her days in The Hero Commission. She has also grown a fondness for Eri.

Toga: By how much?

Izuku(blushing): Enough to be willing to marry me to adopt Eri.

Toga: SHE WHAT!

Kali walked back to the room with a glass of water. She then puts it on the table and hugs him from behind.

Kali: Sorry little sister, but you snooze; you lose.