Chapter Twenty Two: Battle of Utumno

Izuku and Kali continued to Utumno alone; while Toga built a bridge. As they made it to a ridge Satan was waiting for him.

Satan: I have seen your fight with Envy and I enjoyed it. Evil chuckle

Izuku: Hello General Dirtbag.

Satan: DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE TWAT! I am The Commander in Chief of Hell and I demand respect, but enough talk; let's fight. I want to see you suffer.

Izuku and Satan powered up to their max and charged forward to attack. Satan sent a powerful punch at him and sent him flying. Kali took a shot from her quirk, but missed; however, Izuku recovered and fought back.

Izuku: Going up; Heaven's Light.

He sent him up into the sky. Satan tried to slash at him, but Izuku sent a powerful gust of wind to send them away.

Izuku: Going down; Hell's Gate.

Izuku sends him back down to the ground. Satan is bruised, but he manages to get up and prepare a special attack.

Satan: Whirlwind Slash.

Izuku: Omnislash.

Both attacks clashed together, but Moloch had the upper hand and cut him down. Izuku disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared right behind him.

Izuku: Strike of The Seven Stars!

Satan: Hellfire.

The two fired their attacks and collided with each other and at first, it was an even match, but then something deep inside of Izuku made this standoff work in his favor. Izuku's attack pushed the attack back and it consumed Satan. As the light began to fade Izuku saw him on the ground with burns.

Izuku: You have done well out there.

Satan: You're not bad yourself, but it's not over yet.

He let out a war cry and out came a pack of dogs, but the pack leader was Fenrir Lokison.