Chapter 180

Yan Jinhua is really scared.

He was lying on his arse on the cold floor of the Moon Building, grunting and grunting from the pain of the caning.

No one brought him medicine to treat his wounds, and the potion Duan Shujue fed him was just hanging on for dear life.

During his imprisonment, it appears that Yan Jinhua was visited and asked questions about where he was from and how he had taken over Yan Jinhua’s body.

Yan Jinhua dared not do anything wrong and confessed in one breath.

He wept bitterly and bowed bitterly, just as Ye Jiming had done when he came to Jing Xufeng to beg for the body of Duan Shujue.

He confessed that he had been transported here, saying that this was in fact a book, that you and I were both in it, and that I had no choice but to take it, that it was arranged for me to take my body, and that I had never done it on purpose.

The man who came to question him was so confused that he had to write down his “nonsense” and report it back to Chi Yunzi.

Just a few steps away from Yan Jinhua, two transparent streams of data float silently.

001 scratched the back of his head, “I remember, the confidentiality clause was at the top of our contract, right? ‘No disclosure of identity’ blah blah blah ……”

"He’s broken a lot of rules and regulations, not this one.” 002 crossed "Yan Jinhua’s” name off the display on his arm and cleanly arranged the unilateral termination of his contract, “Let’s go. I have work to take care of.”

At that, he grabbed 001, who intended to pull his feet up and leave, “Where are you going?”

001 reasoned, “Ergo, aren’t things all fixed, the contract with him is being dissolved, that system is being sent down to deal with data spam, and the new staff is being sent to deal with the holes he stabbed in his first two mission worlds …… I’m going to find the system that plays mahjong and make a date with him for two rounds.”

002 said, “Not allowed.”

001: “Wow, are you the boss of me or am I the boss of you.”

002 held up his glasses: “For every thirty applications you process, I’ll play a round with you.”

001’s eyes lit up, “Twenty.”

002: “Forty.”

001: “Twenty-five.”

002: “Fifty.”

001: “…… Okay, count on it, thirty.”

As the two streams of data dissolved into the air and dissipated into nothingness, the remaining pages of data in front of Yan Jinhua’s eyes completely disappeared.

In the original world, Yan Jinhua died suddenly, and the system took his soul and programmed it into the database in order to bring in some laborers, and as long as he worked in a disciplined manner and filled in the world line, the system would give him a chance to resurrect.

I didn’t expect to come back with a rubbish pick up, a miscalculation.

However, it was good to stop the damage in time and not make a bigger disaster.