chapter 4

dabi's pov: 

the car ride was mostly silent 

"y/n"

she turned towards me a little groggy she had fallen back asleep "hm"

"were here"  her face lit up 

"Thanks for the ride dabi!" she hugged me and ran out the car.

seeing her face light up reminded me of how things were before...

*flash back to the night before y/n moved into the todoroki estate*

"listen guys.. me and Shoto todoroki are engaged I've been seeing him on the low for a while. i'll be moving in with him since my parents are going to be on a business trip for a long while"

me and shigaraki both looked shocked but she just looked sad.

"w-when do you leave?" shigaraki spoke up 

she sighed "tonight, I just wanted to tell you guys" 

she ran up and gave us a very tight hug almost like she didn't want to ever let go. finally she let go she was crying 

"I got to go I love you guys"  with that she ran out. we didn't think anything of her reaction.

things moved on. we moved on.

*flashback end*

I drove off sighing "y/n I hope your ok"

Y/n's pov:

I ran out the car. I was walking in the halls trying to find my homeroom class. I was actually excited for school until..

"Y/n..." an all too familiar voice called out to me. I turned to see Shoto shocked to see me. I didn't want to deal with him right now so I just kept on walking 

"NO WAIT- y/n please" I stopped walking "I'm surprised you even know my name" I replied 

he stood there almost like he was unable to speak. "where were you last night" 

my eyes widened and I started to laugh "like that's any of your concern Todoroki." once again he was left speechless. I finally walked away 

I made it to the classroom I walked in and the teacher greeted me "good morning  i'm Mr Aizawa you must be my new student Y/n l/n correct?" I looked at him and nodded I scanned the room and saw the girl who invited me to practice yesterday along with the band she was with. 

"you can sit next to Hanta sero, can you please raise your hand" he raised his hand and I walked over putting my bag down and sitting down 

"hey your the girl from yesterday" I was hoping he wouldn't say that "uh yeah sorry for the big scene" he quietly laughed and scratched his head "it's no big deal you were actually pretty bad ass I don't think I would've had the balls to go off like that" 

I smiled "you sure? I don't think it was bad ass" before he could respond my worst nightmare had come true 

"Y/n your in this class?" I look up from my desk to see Todoroki shocked before I could answer someone answered for me 

"tch of course she is she probably personally requested it" I sighed I'm stuck in a classroom with him AND his stupid girlfriend what a year this is going to be. 

"WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS PONYTAIL" I looked up once again to see the angry blonde yelling at Todoroki's girlfriend. I smiled a little maybe this year won't be terrible.

have I made friends?

Todoroki's pov:

I walked into class to see y/n laughing and smiling with sero. I never realized it till now but she has a really pretty smile. I walked up to her desk and tried to talk to her I honestly had no idea what to say. she obviously didn't want to talk to me I still held hope she looked like she was about to answer I was so focused on her I hadn't even noticed Momo come in the room. I didn't notice any of this until Bakugo started yelling. 

"alright I see our new student is setting in just fine. lets get class started" Mr Aizawa stated. we all sat in our seats.  

to be completely honest I couldn't focus on class my eyes were stuck on her. everything she did, but for some reason my heart ached every-time she talked to sero. he made her smile, I never even tried to but she would still smile at me Daily. she was so kind towards me. she even asked how my day was and I'd walk past her like she wasn't there. for some reason I feel stupid.

*time skip to lunch* 

I hadn't noticed the lunch bell ring but I did notice Y/n grab her bag to leave as sero grabbed her hand leading her somewhere. 

y/n's pov:

me and sero got closer during class it felt nice to have a friend I never realized it but I never really had friends. the lunch bell rang next thing I knew sero was pulling me towards his friends. 

"hey guys you remember Y/n from yesterday" I got embarrassed. 

"could we Please stop bringing that up" I stated 

"OMGG heyyy your still coming to practice right?!!" the pink girl got super excited

I nodded I didn't think a verbal reply was needed until the angry blonde came up behind me 

"do you not speak idiot" he said in a very stern but clearly pissed off tone 

"I do I just didn't think I needed to verbally respond" sero rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm 

"come sit with us at lunch! it'll be fun!" he gave me a reassuring smile 

I smiled back "sure!" with that we all grabbed our lunches and sat down

we talked about pretty basic things our favorite music artist and songs, just things to get to know each other better. I noticed the blonde that they call Bakugo doesn't talk much but he does yell a lot.  he's kind of cute though. 

wait what am I thinking I'm engaged?!! well am I though?