chapter 6

Bakugo's pov:

I followed her. I don't why I followed her, she left in some car which made me wonder who is she staying with if she lived at Icyhot's house. I walked towards the gate passing Todoroki "tch"

he looked up at me "what do you want Bakugo?" he was clearly crying. I kept walking I normally would have blown up on him but It seems like Y/n got to him enough. I started to walk home my mind could not seem to get off of today's events. my mind was stuck on replay of mine and y/n talk. I see her problem she's too trusting but at the same time holds a strong wall up. just off of that small conversation I could tell that. she seemed like she wanted to talk about what's going on but didn't want to get hurt by trusting someone. I don't understand why I care so much for her. I wanna know more though? 

y/n's pov:

we got to the hideout it was a very quiet car ride which was nice since I didn't want to talk. I ran to Dabi's room not stopping to say hi to anyone, I could hear Dabi talking to everyone 

"I don't know man she said she's fine but when I pulled up she was screaming at Shoto Todoroki. just leave It shig I'll deal with it" I could hear his footsteps coming closer to the room 

"y/n, what happened?" 

I buried my face into the pillows mumbling "i'm fine nothing happened" somehow he still understood me 

"come on you know you can talk to me" I sat up

"HOW DARE HE?!! HE SAID HE'S SORRY! HE'S SORRY??! AFTER HE EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT ALL THOSE PEOPLE AND STARRED AT ME THROUGH ALL OF CLASS LIKE I WOULDN'T NOTICE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

Dabi stared at me. "I'm glad you let it all out kid now lets get some food" I was about to get up to go eat but my phone went off.

                                                              unknown number:

unknown number: Idiot you never gave us your number.

                                                                                                                I'm guessing this is Bakugo?: Y/n

unknown number: yes idiot. 

unknown number: pink face wants to hang out tonight she asked me to invite you 

                                                                                                                                                                     oh?: y/n 

unknown number: meet at the arcade by UA

                                                                                                                     I didn't say yes boom boom boy:y/n

unknown number: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME I WASN"T ASKING! 

 he even yells over text. 

"everything ok Y/n?: Dabi looked worried 

"yeah I'm gonna skip on dinner I made some friends today and they want to hang out so I'll grab some food on the way home" he nodded as I put my coat on 

"hey just be safe and let me know if your coming back since I never know with you" I laughed and hugged him 

"see you tonight... Maybe" I winked then ran out.

Todoroki's pov:

I went home to see Fuyumi making dinner luckily my dad hadn't come back yet.

"hey sis what are you making"

"stir fry." she said blandly. seems like that's everyone's tone with me lately. I walked back to the door and slipped my shoes back on 

"where are you going Shoto" my sister asked 

"I need to find Y/n." I stated then ran off. where the hell could she be? I started in obvious areas the parks, hotels, and UA hoping she would return there but she wasn't there it was like she just vanished. I started to walk the areas near UA when I saw Mina and Bakugo chatting he was on his phone and looking around like they were waiting on somebody. he suddenly hung up and started to walk towards a store I had just went into prior to searching UA and that's when I saw who they were waiting on. her smile lit up as he walked up to her I could hear their conversation since they were relatively close to where I was standing "IF YOU WOULD HAVE SAID YOU WERE WALKING I WOULD'VE PICKED YOU UP IDIOT" she laughed "I'm a big girl bakugo I can walk myself places" why are the meeting up? where did she walk from? I'm pulled from my thoughts as I see her trip on the curb I almost rush to her but I see Bakugo catch her "You need to be more careful WATCH WHERE YOUR WALKING IDIOT" she laughs as she grabs his arm "stop yelling It's kind of dark since the street light on this side is broken" why is she holding his arm?!! I'm so confused. I watch as they go into the dim lit arcade. could they... be on A DATE?!

Bakugo's pov:

"DOES SHE NOT KNOW TIME MANAGEMENT SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE ALREADY PINK FACE" I yelled as alien eyes dragged me out the arcade I start to text Y/n since it's been 30 mins since she said she was on her way. 

"maybe she's just running late it's only been 15 minutes chill out!" I stood next to the door while she talked to Kirishima on the phone who was also running late. we looked around to see if we could see either of them. I could feel as though I was being watched. 

"look there she is!" pink face said. 

I looked where she pointed to see a small glimpse of Y/n walking towards us. I walked up to her and she smiled, her smile was so warming. I smirked a bit then realized she walked to the arcade. she could've just asked me to get her. I scolded her for it but of course she had a snarky response . I don't know but the thought of her walking alone at night makes me uneasy. as if she couldn't find a way to make me more uneasy she trips on the curb. THIS IDIOT. I caught her just in time. I still felt as though I was being watched so I looked around a bit to see if I saw anyone but It was too dark. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I feel a warm sensation on my arm. she's HOLDING ME??!! WHAT THE FUCK. before she could see the light blush on my face I walk her inside the arcade to meet up with the everyone else. for some reason I could feel someone starring bullets into my head as I walk her through the doors.