Chapter - 8 (Coming Back)

The next morning, Abhira gets ready with her luggage to leave for Poddar house. Everyone was sitting at living area and saw that Abhira is all ready to leave.

Abhimanyu - Baccha are you completely sure about your decision na?

Abhira - Haan dadda, I am sure about it aur main bhi toh dekhu ki woh sach mein mujhe apni life main chahte hai ya yeh sab sirf ek dikhawa hai.

Abhir - Chalo Princess, main aur Shivu bhaiya aapko drop kar dege.

Abhira nodded her head and she bid bye to everyone and left from there.

While in Poddar house, Krish was sitting at living area with everyone. Everyone was just talking about Abhira only and he was waiting for her. Manisha noticed that from last few minutes he is looking towards main door as if he is expecting someone.

Manisha - Kya hua Krish beta, tum baar baar main door ki taraf dekh rahe ho, koi aane wala hai?

Krish - Yes mami, bas uska hi intezaar hai.

She was about to ask more that's when Ruhi entered the house and everyone gets surprised to see her here.

Manisha - Ruhi tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Ruhi - Main yaha nahi aaungi toh aur kaha jaungi Chachi sa.

Kaveri - Kya matlab hain tumhara Ruhi aur humne maana kiya tha na tumhe iss ghar mein aane se.

Ruhi - Yaad hai sab mujhe Dadisa par aap bhul gayi hai ki court ne agar Armaan aur Abhira ko teen mahine diye hai toh mujhe aur Rohit ko bhi diye hai.

(Court also had given them a time to think about it and she is gonna stay there but to create misunderstanding between Abhira and Poddars.)

They were talking about it just then Abhira had come with her brothers. Krish noticed her and says.

Krish - Bhabhi...

Everyone looked there and saw Abhira was standing there. They gets happy that she had come. Abhira comes inside the house by following her brothers. Ruhi clenched her fist to see her here because she thought that she will not come here again after whatever had happened.

Manisha - Abhira tum aa gayi? Mujhe laga tha ki shayad tum maana kar dogi.

Abhira - Main nahi aati Chachi sa but bahut sochne ke baad maine yeh decision liya hai.

Everyone gets happy that she has come and Vidya comes forward and says.

Vidya - Beta, thank you hume chance dene ke liye. Jaanti hoon trust karna bahut mushkil hai tere liye par now this time we will make sure that no one will hurt you.

Shivansh - Aisa ho toh thik hai aunty, kyunki agar iss baar meri behen ke aankhon mein ek bhi aansu dikhayi diya toh then ready for the consequences.

Everyone gets slightly nervous from his ultimatum. Abhir saw their faces and can say that they are feeling nervous about it. Abhir signals to him and says.

Abhir - Bhaiyu.., dekhiye Vidya aunty jo bhi pehle hua hai usse bahut jyada hurt hone ke bawajhud Abhira aap sabko ek akhiri mauka de rahi so I hope ki iss baar aap sab na toh Abhira ko disappoint karenge aur nahi hume.