Chapter 4

"There HE is!" I said pointing to about the fifth limo weve seen.

"There HE'S not!" Jess said to me as a red headed chick stood up through the sunroof. I couldnt help but laugh.

"Look there it is go find a parking spot!" I yelled to Jess with all of my exictment coming out.

She found one not to far from the arena. We parked and practically sprinted to the main doors.

"FLOOR SEATS HEAD THIS WAY!" A lady working called and pointed to a set of staires leading down. We follwed her finger towards the stairs.

When we got to the bottom their were two ticket checkers, we both went to a different one and soon we were in. Before we even entered the stadium we got 2 vitamin waters to keep ourselfs hydrated, since we would be singing as loud as we can tonight!

"OH-MY-GOD!" Jess and I screamed as loud as we could as soon as we walked into the stadium.

It was huge. I mean nothing else can describe it. Amazing, The DJ was already playing music to get warmed up for the show, Jumpstart was playing! There was a countdown on the clock it said there was 5 minutes before show time. 5. Minutes. Untill. Bieber.

As the clock ticked down to the last 30 seconds a video started to play on the big screen. Justin was backstage playing....X-BOX Kinect, trying to surf or something. When it was his turn to play a secerity gaurd came in and told everybody it was showtime. Justin couldn't hear. And then you know what happpened?

"ohhhh, ohhhh, !" justin's vocie sang the beginning of Love Me. Everybody in that stadium was screaming at the top of there lungs. A ball arose from the stadium floor and a big cloud a fog was around it. "It's JB" 

"JESS ITS HIM!" I cried. Tears were actually filling up in my eyes. She garbbed my shoulders and started jumping up and down. I just stood there and stared at Justin.

He was a gorgeous. I mean I've seen pictures of him and eveything and I've seen him on TV but this, this was just. AMAZING! He flipped his beautiful locks as he sang love me. my heart melted. 

"Kiss me , Kiss me, say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear. Tell me you love me." And the song ended, the crowd screaming as loud as they could. 

"How are you guys doing tonight?" Justin said into the mic. The screaming got louder.

"What was that I cant hear you!!" He said again. I didnt even think girls could scream this loud. It was insane!

"Alight here we go."

" when I close my eyes,

I see me and you at the prom

We've both been waiting so long

For this day to come

Now that its here

Let's make it special 

(I can't deny)

There's so many thoughts in my mind

The D.J.'s playing my favorite song

Ain't no chaperones

This could be the night of your dreams

Only if you give, give the first dance to me

Girl I promise I'll be gentle

I know we gotta do it slowly

If you give, give the first dance to me

I'm gonna' cherish every moment

'Cuz it only happens once, once in a lifetime

I couldn't ask for more

We're rocking back and forth

Under the disco ball

We're the only ones on the floor

(I can't deny)

There's so many thought in my mind

The D.J.'s playing my favorite song (favorite song)

Now we're all alone (all alone)

Here's the opportunity

Only if you give, give the first dance to me

Girl I promise I'll be gentle

I know we gotta do it slowly

If you give, give the first dance to me

I'm gonna' cherish every moment 

Cuz it only happens once once in a lifetime

Everybody says that we look cute together

Let's make this a night the two of us remember

No teachers around to see us dancing close

I'm telling you our parents will never know

Before the lights go up

And the music turns off

Now's the perfect time for me to taste your lip gloss

your glass slippers in my hand right here

We'll make it before the clock strikes nine 

If you just give give the first dance to me 

Girl I promise I'll be gentle 

(i know)But we gotta do it slowly 

If you give, give the first dance to me

(give the first dance baby) 

I'm gonna' cherish every moment 

Cuz it only happens once, once in a lifetime"

I got knoked out of my day dream with Justin when a man tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Would you like to be the one less lonely girl?" I forgot how to breath. Jess was pushing me forwards toward him, I could tell she was exitced for me but i couldnt help but see the saddness in her eyes. I pulled the guy down so i could talk in his ear.

"I go if my friend here goes."

He nodded and started to show us the way backstage with a picture on his face that I couldnt read. 

"This is really happening." I said to Jess as she clutched onto the hat with her number in it. 

"There's gunna be one less lonley girl." Justin sang as me and Jess walked out onto the stage. The light blind us and seeing Justin extend his hand towards mine.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that chappie was kinda treibble! i will write more soon! CLIFFHANGER! lol

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE!

you now what to do(: